Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips and an eye f*ck out for a day with the kids… wear a bra woman or they will sag 🤣 also she claims she has the smoothest skin, that filter automatically smoothes skin…
hellooo nips never mind hello sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nips and an eye f*ck out for a day with the kids… wear a bra woman or they will sag 🤣 also she claims she has the smoothest skin, that filter automatically smoothes skin…
How can anyone think this is acceptable, inside the house I can understand but leaving the house like this especially when you have children. Wow, she just screams attention seeker.

Reactions: 6
I always go out without a bra on😂 you can see men’s nips quite a lot, so this I can’t agree on.. however I do agree her hair does look like tit consider she gets it done so much

I always go out without a bra on😂 you can see men’s nips quite a lot, so this I can’t agree on.. however I do agree her hair does look like tit consider she gets it done so much
But come on do you think she’s doing it just because she hasn’t got a bra on, or if she’s doing it for attention. I think the latter!! 🤣🤣

But come on do you think she’s doing it just because she hasn’t got a bra on, or if she’s doing it for attention. I think the latter!! 🤣🤣
I mean, yeah she is definitely doing it for attention😂 I just don’t find bras comfortable, but I also don’t post my nipples al on my social media

Reactions: 5
I mean, yeah she is definitely doing it for attention😂 I just don’t find bras comfortable, but I also don’t post my nipples al on my social media
That’s the thing, I know loads of ladies who go braless- I can’t unfortunately as it’s comfier for me with a bra!! But none of these ladies post their nips all over Insta whilst staring seductively into the selfie cam 🤣🤣

That’s the thing, I know loads of ladies who go braless- I can’t unfortunately as it’s comfier for me with a bra!! But none of these ladies post their nips all over Insta whilst staring seductively into the selfie cam 🤣🤣
Don’t forget the kids running in the background

I have visions of her tweaking them to get them ready for insta

I bet she wouldn’t be so free the nip if it weren’t for the fake tits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I went braless, they’d be swinging round my waist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She been reading on here and probably seen the comments about fran and ash out Kate with their kids having food so she’s trying to copy 😂 deluded honestly never know someone get so rattled over a thread that everything we say she does something to try prove it’s untrue … still we all know the real nay and she can’t stand being near the kids neither can jord I defended him last week but after yesterday I think he’s the same ..

Honestly why does she think people who go for meals are dates . I often eat out with my fella alone it’s not a date it’s just dinner wine and a diffrent setting . also many people take kids for dinner when you go a restraint you generally expect for family’s to be also eating . She really is strange honestly . I see she reads here all the time so much that after we a,k say she has no friends and never takes the kids out for food she suddenly finds one and keeps them up late for food 😂😂 sad when tattle makes you become a actual parent hun

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the obvious dislike for Mimi, she spends all day moaning about her and her behaviour 😭 imagine Mimi seeing this when she’s bigger. I know toddlers can be a nightmare but she is so negative. Is there an element of PND with Mimi she never recovered from? It’s not normal to be that disconnected from your child. She is a walking cry for help

Reactions: 8
Here’s an idea you bunch of twats, put the iPads away and actually engage with your children at meal times! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here’s an idea you bunch of twats, put the iPads away and actually engage with your children at meal times! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬
During lockdown I was looking online and in the supermarkets when I went for things ready for meals out, colouring books, sticker books, etc. So my plan is to go out and be armed with actual things to keep my daughter busy. It’s not hard is it. The kids obviously aren’t sure how to behave and instead of engaging with them, talking etc they probably were ignoring them 🙄

Don’t know about you lot but when I have a bath I don’t post pictures I actually enjoy it with bubbles nice glass of wine and some music . Does she ever actually get of her phone

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.