Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sad that even on their date night, they’re on their phones the whole time. Taking photos/videos, messaging other people. I do wonder if they even say a word to each other off the gram? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I noticed today jord and nay looked bored almost like they didn’t want to parent they didn’t post much which is bizarre as they usually do story’s all day I bet the kids had a meltdown like kids do but they both got moody over it . Meanwhile fran and ash had a lovely day without going out and then had lunch as a family . I don’t think jord and nay are cut out to be parents .

why They are thinking about themselves all day the Kids are left it’s so sad you can see that for the kids age they are very behind . Dummy’s stuck in their mouths all day . She could take the clips and dummy away in the day I do with my two year old he has it at night that’s it . She almost doesn’t care what they do asking as they ain’t near her . Constantly put in front of tv even at breakfast at the table and iPads . I adore my two babies I could never do what she does and what’s worst is she does not have an actual job and he works hard to bring money home so she really does not need a nanny . If my husband worked away to give us a stable income I wouldn’t get a nanny I would spend and treasure every moment making memories with my babies . Really sad to see how much she can’t stand to be a mother or near her own kids tonight they could have done what fran and ash did and have a family meal but they are to selfish to do that

Reactions: 8
When I take my nieces and nephews out my biggest regret is I didn’t take enough pictures! I’m so busy living in the moment with them I get only a handful of pictures! I think I’ve got nothing to remember the day by, but months later they will say to me auntie do you remember when we went to A,b,c. Kids love making memories with us! I can imagine Jordan’s mum despises her! The leech has sucked the life out of him and the cash in his wallet !

• Heart
I mean… what is she on?!

Your whole life is a “morning off” silly cow!

Babes you can write all the indirects you want! (clearly triggered by the factual comments posted on here.. that you do read!)

Why don’t you take some of the points on board?

Be That better person!
Be the best mother you can be and give your children your best effort!

& STOP BLOODY MOANING YOU DICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“We get so wrapped up in work” who is she actually kidding seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jordan- YEAH
You nay, NO 🤣

Next joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“We get so wrapped up in work” who is she actually kidding seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jordan- YEAH
You nay, NO 🤣

Next joke
It’s that hard work she calls influencing…except she hasn’t really done much ads recently has she 😂😂😂😂 5 figures my arse. And even when she did have a couple of ads, she did one and called olaplex “opalex”…SUCH HARD WORK!

• Haha
Work???!
Stacey Dooley needs to do a show where she takes a load of tbrs instahuns and gets tbem to do a week of actual jobs, factory work, care, retail, farming. Let them see what it is like in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can’t either of them spend time with their children without filming it. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s trolling us…..maybe she writes the biggest load of wank, so we keep talking about her on here. After all, in a warped way of an instahun it’s probably better than not being talked about at all. I say this because of the hilarious content she keep coming out with….hilarious as in down right lies and taking her followers for idiots!

If ever there was proof she reads here....... she talks about the strawberries.
She really is an attention seeking brat.

Reactions: 9
Bit bitchy but she’s winding me up today 🤣
Nay babes if you read this…
All the money you spend on your hair..
Maybe next time ask for a layer cut in or something 🤣
Really winds me up how ratty and lifeless it is🙊

Bit bitchy but she’s winding me up today 🤣
Nay babes if you read this…
All the money you spend on your hair..
Maybe next time ask for a layer cut in or something 🤣
Really winds me up how ratty and lifeless it is🙊
Totally agree with you. All that money spent and the only time it looks OK is when they take a photo for the gram. It's dry, limp and far too long for her face round the front. I'm not a fan of extensions personally but some influencers really do make theirs look nice compared to her. She's definitely a b-side of an album 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She ain’t good looking at all her face is very thin and teeth far to big . she Always reads on here . A morning off is she for real I wish I could wake up most mornings and do duck all like her 😂 she really is delusional

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.