Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at willows farm today no doubt "gifted" or a free membership! wonder what insta mums will be joining them today!
i was due to go with a friend this afternoon wonder if they'll be stopping rides there to let the celebs on like they did at paultons

Reactions: 2
So Jordan has two weeks off from the radio show but today is the only day in the whole of August they have as a family? I appreciate he works hard and has a living to earn, but surely he needs a break, and those children deserve some family time? 💔

Reactions: 6
If this is we gonna be the last time we get a family day till September why on earth wouldn’t you go somewhere that they’ve never been a safari or something . Baffles me dads day off, only one till next month , and we will go where we go a few times a month!
I wonder if naomi would trade all the Ballys, lashes and stennys so herkids could have more daddy time!The kids won’t remember the Burberryand Gucci clobber you dressed them up in they will remember the days out and who was there, so they will remember the nanny!

Reactions: 7
Does anybody else get worried seeing Cass holding the iPad? So dangerous in a crash! I’m sure he would be fine with it strapped in properly 🙄
And there’s us thinking Cass gave up the dummy back in spring! She hasn’t mentioned potty training in a while, I wonder if she’s given up on that too.
Sadly I’m not even surprised this is their only shot at a family day for the next 22 days…the children/family time is not a priority. IF that was my husbands only day with us, the kids would be staying up late and we’d all be having dinner together tonight. Nay would never ever give up anything for more family time. She’s only with Jordan for the money.

Reactions: 7
Does anybody else get worried seeing Cass holding the iPad? So dangerous in a crash! I’m sure he would be fine with it strapped in properly 🙄
And there’s us thinking Cass gave up the dummy back in spring! She hasn’t mentioned potty training in a while, I wonder if she’s given up on that too.
Sadly I’m not even surprised this is their only shot at a family day for the next 22 days…the children/family time is not a priority. IF that was my husbands only day with us, the kids would be staying up late and we’d all be having dinner together tonight. Nay would never ever give up anything for more family time. She’s only with Jordan for the money.
She managed to get a shot of the travel potty just for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ylu would think being summer holidays and jord of for two weeks they would maybe go on holiday . I genuinely don’t think they could do a holiday together . To much watching their own kids involved they wouldn’t last two minutes l sad really the kids will never have a normal family life

Reactions: 4
I know the weathers a bit rubbish but why has she got them both bundled into the pram? Get their wellies on and let them jump about in some puddles for once in a while!

Reactions: 5
Exactly my Personal opinion is they shouldn’t be in roams my sin is two we take pram For when they are tired but if I’m honest he never gets tired anyway 😂 but he will walk in his wellies in this weather and jump about in puddles

Dummies and prams and high chairs, these two just don’t seem to want to let their kids grow up.

Reactions: 6
I swear Nay Nay has claimed loads of times she hates her kids in character clothes.... Mimi couldn't be in a more in your face character outfit today 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thing is kids don’t care about fendi and designer clothes but characters they love I’m the same swore they would never wear them but once I had my kids I realised if they like it and pick it in the shops they can wear it . I’m sure she just loves them in Gucci’s and fendi to show off .

Reactions: 3
Must be sad when your on your first night together in so called months and all you do is video food 😂😂 both really are boring honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re both so immature. The last day to be together as a family and they’re off out just the two of them. When you have children, it’s not about you anymore. Your world changes and especially while your children are so young and changing surely you’d rather be with them?

It’s like day and night between Ashley and Jordan. Ashley has been with his wife and children today, even posting them asleep (it’s nice he was there as they fell asleep as he must miss a lot of bedtimes) and then they’ve spent the afternoon at Perri’s and now they’re having dinner together, children included!! Ok nay and Jordan took theirs to the farm but filmed it all and each other. Like sometimes just be in the moment and enjoy it. Ashley and Fran share snippets. Fran seems to spend time with Laura and taking the children out when Ashley and Perri have been away recently. It’s strange that she doesn’t spend time with nay and Jordan’s two especially as the children are all cousins. The sad thing is I actually think Jordan is a family person but nay redirects him. We all know the only reason he messaged yesterday to say he would take her out because she was bending his ear off. We saw enough on stories to know the kind of whining and complaining she did to Jordan to make him feel guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet Jordan wishes they were round at Perri’s today and not having to put up with Imoan for dinner

Reactions: 8
Love how she must be reading on here why on her date 😂 telling him to stop filming the food because she seen these comments 😂😂 as if she thought he meant her being the sweetest thing at the table . Bitter more like 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.