Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think jord is actually happy with nay . I actualy don’t think they will get married next year .

has Anybody noticed how happy he is when he’s not with nay . As soon as he is home she wants him to go on dates and go for dinner and he doesn’t seem to want to do that . She will do anything to be away from the kids and when he’s home I think she pressures and guilt trips him to take her out because he’s been away all week . When he no longer needs to work away I think thats When the relationship will go down hill fast
I’ve been wondering too about the wedding. It’s such a far off date and I doubt they’re having to save up like the majority of couples do.
Even if they do make it down the aisle, I cannot see them lasting either. His smile seemed a bit forced and unnatural in a lot of the photos around the move but had to keep princess nay happy with showing off 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering too about the wedding. It’s such a far off date and I doubt they’re having to save up like the majority of couples do.
Even if they do make it down the aisle, I cannot see them lasting either. His smile seemed a bit forced and unnatural in a lot of the photos around the move but had to keep princess nay happy with showing off 🙄
I agree. He seems so reluctant to be with her. I hope he grows some balls and dumps her. THEN she’ll know what it’s like to be a single parent.

Nanny booked in for overtime tomorrow night to look after lil hunz as NeighNeigh had to cope one whole day parenting on her own

Reactions: 9
She always reads here 😂 why crop the text because before his reply it was

“ jord you never do nothing with me I’m stuck at home with these kids 24/7 with the nanny up my arse shadowing making sure I can “ parent properly “ why your gone . You better make it uo to me tomorrow 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Once a month night out! On top of all the days nights and lunch meet up, gym time, hair appointments, lash appointments. Seriosuly Nay grt a grip.

Plot twist, it was neigh neighs idea to move, knowing her days with Jordan was numbered, and thought get a big house and get all the work done whilst were still together. Let’s be honest it’s easier to maintain a house than it is to buy and make over . He leaves her ,the house is all done up, he probably agrees to pay off the mortgage and the running costs, and still pays child benefits which she spends on non child related things, she keeps scratching away at him for more money he probably has a break down.

Be ready for 7:30, I find that hilarious these two go on more dates than my childless friends! I’d stop appreciating date nights if they happened so frequently, I can’t imagine the tit they talk about! What does he say? Oooo I saw your story earlier, which she decides to make a argument out of because “if you saw it why didn’t you comment and post it to your story”
I wonder how Jordan woul feel if he told her I’ll be back home at 8 and when he got home he came home to a home cooked meal and they sat down and had a nice chat talked about there day and there kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how Jordan woul feel if he told her I’ll be back home at 8 and when he got home he came home to a home cooked meal and they sat down and had a nice chat talked about there day and there kids
I’ve said it before but she says this is their dream home and how happy and settled they are. Wouldn’t you WANT to stay home, cook together or for each other, stay close to your babies, have a quiet evening just in each other’s company? It baffles me they leave the house so much!

Reactions: 9
Exactly don’t get me wrong we love date nights but when my fella works away and comes home I make a nice meal steak and all the trimmings bottle wine and a nice romantic set up . i don’t understand her . He’s been away from his kids for how long why not come home and have tea as a family .

Reactions: 7
Looks like the kids might actually get some fruit this week at least

Reactions: 2
But hun forgot she ordered 4 packets of strawberries. Even the most simplest household tasks like the household shop she can’t do correctly, I’m surprised she hasn’t got the nanny doing it! Hun doesn’t know how to be a responsible adult.

What a waste. The kids are going to eat all that fruit, they have hairibos and ribeana for breakfast!

This!

naomi would accept anything as long as it’s #gifted #ad - where’s her super healthy microwave meals this week? Given up on them because she had to actually pay maybe?

Latest ad- massive cringe. Imagine doing a ‘cheese board’ for your friends … sorry the gram and it’s actually a block of cheddar and some sliced Mexican hot cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
🤣🤣🤣 What a pathetic spread

Surprised to see £1.99 candles in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Spending at least £10 on strawbears and thinking it’s normal 😂
Behave, my kid absolutely inhales fruit and I can’t keep up with the price, why does she feel the need to show it off ffs, also before you confirm the order wouldn’t you have a quick gander to make sure you’ve bought everything you need! Bore off bint

What will today bring . The nanny will be back and neigh neigh 🐴 will be out with jord for her “ monthly “ night off

oh wait did I imagine that she was out last week with jord 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh a family day… a farm or park of some sort followed by a meal at festival leisure? Hopefully they enjoy the day and don’t shove phones in their children’s/ money makers faces all day. Then the nanny will be over so they can go to their dinner.

The only reason she is doing something with them is because she reads here and is trying to pretend to be the loving mother , then they disappears for dinner out . We see through you hun you ain’t fooling anyone ….

Reactions: 7
What’s the muzzy thing all about? Maybe I’m the dim one but my boy has a teddy he’s mad about but I just used muslin cloths to wipe up spit and sick?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.