Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s surrounded by her children, family, stuff… money… but she’s quite lonely I think

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know Jordan’s true feelings, If I was him I’d be thinking why am I Working away so much the point of me working away is so you get to mother our children without worrying about work or money, where in fact the reality is he work ma away she’s got a nanny and decides to spend as little time as possible with them! I bet he dare not say a word with her reaction

Reactions: 4
Parenting alone? Is she actually having a laugh? What happened to ‘no neggy vibes’ hun? But all you do is complain when you’re with your kids. You lead the saddest life, all materialistic but I hope you find happiness one day, get the help you apparently don’t have, and have more pozzy vibes. I also hope your beautiful kids don’t resent you when they’re older for exploiting them the way you’ve done.

Just another note to you Imoan: I parent alone most days while my husband’s away working, my in laws both work and my parents and siblings live in another country and I literally live in the middle of nowhere. I actually go out to work full time and when I pick my little boy up my evening revolves around him. I’m lucky that I get a lot of holidays so that I can spend as much time with him as I can. Obviously I love time to myself, and my husband and I very seldom go out for dates except for our anniversary but our world revolves around him and we love watching him learn and develop. I hope you can take note but you’ll probably pawn your kids off again by the end of the day because you’ll be miraculously feeling better once you’re out lunching with your insta huns.

Reactions: 5
Personally, I think she uses her Instagram to vocalise things she is frustrated at Jordan for.
It’s quite cringe to see some of the things posted, it must cause bickering between them. Like lots of Instagrammers they need to ditch the phones when he’s next home and try having a proper conversation about what they are expecting from each other. Those kids aren’t happy, she’s not happy and Jordan who knows.
Professionally I’d just like to add the dummies are affecting the children’s speech development. They ideally should be used to pacify babies and are mostly successful at nighttime. Clipping to the clothes of 2/3/4 yr olds during the day shouldn’t be encouraged. Allowing your children to talk through them in their mouths can be both damaging for their speech and cause dental deformities, I can hear the impact on Cass’s speech already. Lazy parenting to allow them during the day in my opinion, time to wean them off them and quickly.

Reactions: 9
Imagine having 2 children and moaning about them 24/7!
It personally took me 3 LONG years to conceive my son.- if I ever saw a video of her complaining about her kids as she does now- it would of shattered my heart!
She doesn’t understand how blessed she is..
She moans about her children and considering more, which blows my mind!
Children aren’t a way for you to try and stay “relevant” or get that extra “ad” babes!!!

Think before you post Nay!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s Sunday. Jordan’s away/working. Imoan’s on one AGAIN. I mean it’s like a timetabled event these days. I told you all giving her a week was generous. She just can’t hack being a parent. There’s nothing wrong in that, it’s hard being a parent BUT her life isn’t hard. No health issues, no money worries, plenty of support both from family AND the full time nanny they fork out for. I don’t really understand why she is SO unhappy and unfulfilled?

She’s a lazy, entitled, spoilt and selfish witch. She should never have had children. It’s so triggering and upsetting. Sending love to all of you who have had struggle and see this idiot taking her life and children for granted.

We kept having torrential downpours yesterday. My daughter didn’t care, she was in her swing and loving life. If nay’s cold outside then she should actually put some clothes on or a coat and quit complaining. Once we were soaked through and my daughter finally accepted we had to come inside, we had a lovely day full of playing inside together in the warm 🥰 sometimes life is about dancing in the rain, embracing the imperfect moments, making memories and feeling the endless love for your child no matter the situation (or weather) is so much more important! Although not sure nay actually knows anything about love or happiness or making memories.

Reactions: 7
She does not have what it takes to be a loving caring parent . It’s a shame because you just know those children are not looked after how they should be when left with her . I imagine they can’t wait till the nanny comes . She never seems to be happy at all when she’s around them I don’t understand why . I have time to myself and I can’t wait to get back home to my babies . I also love spending time with them nice days out and even at home I will do crafts play games make cakes but look at her she just hates being with them . i think she’s extremely selfish and i imagine is scared to say anything I mean when she double texts when he’s busy she goes of on one can you imagine if he told her what he thinks about how she doesn’t parent her kids why he works …l

Hun can’t wait for her monthly child free night with the other Insta huns 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 hun has child free nights every week no idea what she’s on about

Reactions: 6
She really has no concept of how her life actually is does she. Every day is a child free day for this melt. Honestly 😂

• Haha
Anyone else think, if Nay was the “somebody” she thinks she is!…
She would of been invited to the Paw Patrol screening considering how many of the expensive toys she’s showcased!
Random I know..
But if you think about it.. it’s true.. every other “influencer” with children is there.
clearly you’re not that “important” Nay ✌
Stay in your dressing gown love🤫

Weird how jords mom doesn’t tag nay on her birthday posts about the kids and nay doesn’t like or comment on anything of hers yet jord, fran and ash do. Bet his family can’t stand her!

Anyone else think, if Nay was the “somebody” she thinks she is!…
She would of been invited to the Paw Patrol screening considering how many of the expensive toys she’s showcased!
Random I know..
But if you think about it.. it’s true.. every other “influencer” with children is there.
clearly you’re not that “important” Nay ✌
Stay in your dressing gown love🤫
Wait for the story explaining why she ‘couldn’t go’ but obviously was invited because she’s soool famous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weird how jords mom doesn’t tag nay on her birthday posts about the kids and nay doesn’t like or comment on anything of hers yet jord, fran and ash do. Bet his family can’t stand her!
There is definitely no love lost there. The Banjo mum is quite often with Ashley and Fran and Fran is heavily involved in Diversity. Imoan is clearly not part of that at all, she does not fit in with them. She is seems to depise the fact Jordan is away working yet she will happily spend HIS money!!

Reactions: 9
There is definitely no love lost there. The Banjo mum is quite often with Ashley and Fran and Fran is heavily involved in Diversity. Imoan is clearly not part of that at all, she does not fit in with them. She is seems to depise the fact Jordan is away working yet she will happily spend HIS money!!
And can we mention how animated Jordan is around his family? Being silly with Ashley last night? Him, Ashley and their mum goofing around at their road stop? And now he’s done a reel celebrating their mum for cred to be diversity? Jordan is like a different person away from nay! It’s actually really eye opening. And completely agree about the lack of mum being around nay or the kids. I bet she’s known all along the person nay is and sees right through her shitshow.

Reactions: 11
Nay doesn’t follow Jordan’s mom back which is strange as I think she used too. But I definitely think his Mom would voice her opinion if she didn’t agree with certain things, I wouldn’t be pleased with how she comes across. It’s like yesterday Fran and Perri’s girlfriend went out to soft play, wonder why Nay didn’t go? Would be lovely to see the cousins out together!

Nay doesn’t follow Jordan’s mom back which is strange as I think she used too. But I definitely think his Mom would voice her opinion if she didn’t agree with certain things, I wouldn’t be pleased with how she comes across. It’s like yesterday Fran and Perri’s girlfriend went out to soft play, wonder why Nay didn’t go? Would be lovely to see the cousins out together!
They seem to only get together when the men are there. It does not happen very frequently!

And can we mention how animated Jordan is around his family? Being silly with Ashley last night? Him, Ashley and their mum goofing around at their road stop? And now he’s done a reel celebrating their mum for cred to be diversity? Jordan is like a different person away from nay! It’s actually really eye opening. And completely agree about the lack of mum being around nay or the kids. I bet she’s known all along the person nay is and sees right through her shitshow.
I loved that wee tribute to his mum!

I loved that wee tribute to his mum!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think jord is actually happy with nay . I actualy don’t think they will get married next year .

has Anybody noticed how happy he is when he’s not with nay . As soon as he is home she wants him to go on dates and go for dinner and he doesn’t seem to want to do that . She will do anything to be away from the kids and when he’s home I think she pressures and guilt trips him to take her out because he’s been away all week . When he no longer needs to work away I think thats When the relationship will go down hill fast

I don’t think his family are that keen on her . I’m sure they would have given her a job like fran but she to lazy to do it she’s only interested in money she is not interested in how far diversity go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.