Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s perhaps where she’s put weight on. If you look back at her grid she was much slimmer 18 months ago. Fair enough we’ve been in lockdown and not as active but she makes bad food choices all the time, even though she still has a lovely figure it’s just more rounded.

She was out drinking like a fish a month-ish ago (the sheesh night). While I think she could be a better parent for the two she has, I doubt she would drink like that when pregnant. And absolutely agree, it would be a complete riot on here if they’re having a 3rd when they don’t bother with the two they have. She says this morning she loves the morning time with Mimi before Cass wakes up, even if it is early. Doesn’t she realise instead of battling with Mimi every night, put her to bed later when she’s actually tired and then she’ll wake up closer to Cass. She could have her time with Mimi in the evening and then get more sleep in the morning. Look at Fran, she often posts she’s up late with Rose because Rose hasn’t gone to sleep yet. You just roll with it sometimes.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if they are pregnant. Plenty of people get married while pregnant and just after they’ve had a baby. Although I suspect Nay would want to be super slimmed down for her dress who knows. Maybe she’s accepted she’ll never be the size she was a while back and is embracing it. She’s certainly not editing herself as heavily as she has done previously.

Reactions: 3
Cass in the tutu then Mimi takes him out with those tights 😂🙈 awww

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God did you notice the side eye dirty look she gave mimi, sorry you had to parent your kids the on night they didn’t sleep through! Some parents struggle every night to get there little ones to sleep through, some parents are up giving there children life saving meds through the night, som parents fear there children won’t even make it through the night! And then there’s neigh neigh the stupid little witch because she’s had one night of inconvenience is making the biggest deal! Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s such a weirdo . My son had severe reflux and milk allergies he was awake every hour every night I still worked twelve hour days and managed to parent my Other child . Not to mention running a home sorting uniforms for work and school and everything else . One night they wake up and she’s acting like it’s the end of the world just be a parent hun ….

Parenting alone is she taking the loss . The bleeping nanny does more than her for Her kids . She does the bare minimum , and how in earth can she compare herself to a single parent when six times this week she’s been out ALONE having the hair done & shopping alone , the girl has no idea what it’s like to be a single parent she’s a joke … you never see fran moaning like you no and she actually has her kids all the time and she always looks happy to be with them but you your and absolute bleeping joke you can’t stand to be with those beautiful babies your a disgrace ….

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got to be taking the piss? She has a nanny and endless support from Jordan’s family, but she parents alone all week huns, get to duck🙄 I parent alone all week, my partner works long hours, I’m an actual stay at home, not one with a nanny to work alongside me while I eye duck my self and get my stennys and other tit, god she’s awful

I am so not here with Nay trying to make laziness and ok tiredness as a bad mental health day. Get a flipping grip, stop jumping on thr mental health bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she is vile people finally see her for what she is . Never know anybody like her at all . It’s literally all about her she does not care about her kids they come last in everything it’s awful to see . They woke at half five so what most little ones do not forgetting she sends them bed at six so how Long exactly is she expecting them to sleep ?? !! all she does is moan and moan but over nothing because literally if she thinks them waking up half five is bad she should try being my friends who’s son is two and has cancer for the third time in his short life guess what she is uo all night doing medication and watching him because she doesn’t know how long he has left she Runs her days in as little as one hour sleep . Naomi I know you read here just know your a bleeping joke and a disgrace and one day those Kids will ask why you Was the shitest mum to exist !!!

• Sad
what the actual?! Spends a lot of time parenting alone?!!! Insult to the nanny and Jordan’s family as they’re always about!! What she means is when she has to parent one day a week, Jordan’s not there. I think she’s more upset at Jordan being away more than actually parenting alone as she doesn’t do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably guilt tripping him but he knows like The rest of us she does nothing for the kids and is all about herself

Why don’t you go inside and make a game with them then? Instead of locking them in a play room with a mountain of toys they don’t play with. For her outside is easiest as she can just stand there. Laziest parent.
We have all been there- get the kids outside as they need to just run but come on if you’re miserable enough to come to social media and moan, change something!!

who wants to bet she gets a Costa or a take away today as shes got a headache or is just too tired to cook

Attachments

• Haha
I am proper raging…..i actually wish I could tell her what I’m thinking right now. She is a c**t.
parenting alone?!?! Are you shitting me?! She has a nanny….and a partner….and his family. She barely does a full day with those kids, and when she does spend any length of time with them, she’s always moaning.
I am a single parent, with no involvement from my ex and I have a small family myself so don’t have a huge support network. My daughter is coming up 4 and I can count the hours on one hand that I’ve had away from her doing ‘me’ stuff. That is parenting alone Neigh…..and let me tell you something, yes it’s bloody hard going but it is the best thing in the whole world and I wouldn’t change a thing. No way would I be moaning about it as much as you do, you twurp.

• Heart
Imagine not wanting to spend time with your children! I don’t get it, why have kids if they are clearly an inconvenience to you. I genuinely feel sorry for those children. It’s really not right or ok how she acts. When they grow up and see these videos and the things she says about them, the constant moaning etc. They are kids at the end of the day, that’s what kids do.

I am proper raging…..i actually wish I could tell her what I’m thinking right now. She is a c**t.
parenting alone?!?! Are you shitting me?! She has a nanny….and a partner….and his family. She barely does a full day with those kids, and when she does spend any length of time with them, she’s always moaning.
I am a single parent, with no involvement from my ex and I have a small family myself so don’t have a huge support network. My daughter is coming up 4 and I can count the hours on one hand that I’ve had away from her doing ‘me’ stuff. That is parenting alone Neigh…..and let me tell you something, yes it’s bloody hard going but it is the best thing in the whole world and I wouldn’t change a thing. No way would I be moaning about it as much as you do, you twurp.
You’re amazing. Keep smiling mama. Your child adores you. Naomi’s don’t know who she is.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.