Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that tree cost £1,339 (if she bought it with the current offer - it’s allegedly £2,349 full price).
And the decorations are all new and ‘very pricey’.
We get it, Nay, you have more money than us common folk who don’t have Z-list Celeb partners working crazy hours to fund our chavvy taste in home decor.
Time to grow up and realise what’s actually important in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So that tree cost £1,339 (if she bought it with the current offer - it’s allegedly £2,349 full price).
And the decorations are all new and ‘very pricey’.
We get it, Nay, you have more money than us common folk who don’t have Z-list Celeb partners working crazy hours to fund our chavvy taste in home decor.
Time to grow up and realise what’s actually important in life.
I was just typing a post about the cost of the tree...ridiculous!! Even if I had that kind of money to throw around, I would never spend over a grand on an xmas tree 🙄

And it probably wasn't one of the questions asked but she knew everyone would have a nosey at the cost of it 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh no- no one would have asked her about that tree. She would have asked herself that question so she could say what it was then people would Google it. She’s a complete show off. The last thing that crosses my mind when I look at someone’s tree is where is it from- probably just oh it’s artificial, or it’s real.

And I know the garden centre she speaks of. It’s nice, but often full of chavs buying the latest decoration to make their trees all look the same.

Why does she behave like she’s 15? Writing a post about her best friend being there for her? It’s so attention seeking and pathetic.

I bet she’s a nightmare friend, all about herself and so needy. The fact she admitted when she doesn’t answer her phone, scary hair rings Jordan!!! That’s not normal! My husband would get so pissed off especially if he was at work.

Reactions: 10
Why does she behave like she’s 15? Writing a post about her best friend being there for her? It’s so attention seeking and pathetic.

I bet she’s a nightmare friend, all about herself and so needy. The fact she admitted when she doesn’t answer her phone, scary hair rings Jordan!!! That’s not normal! My husband would get so pissed off especially if he was at work.
I suspect that, at times, Nay will deliberately not answer so that friend rings husband and everyone worries about her / showers her with attention…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh look, that incredibly rare and infrequent help she gets 🙄 give it a rest. Also this filter makes her look like some awful botched plastic surgery addict. Not a good look!
EB57C649-60E8-4950-8C37-4FF806D7EC58.png

Reactions: 4
The nanny must be having some time off 😂 the way she said she was taking to a class that she always takes her to…you mean you or the nanny!

• Haha
What about Jordans dad who is there alot,takes cass to his football I believe it is or gym?
Praising her friend as she makes her feel like part of a family bet the banjos love that

Reactions: 5
Someone’s had words about wearing masks!
C0E3DEF2-A637-4693-8B50-1CE6A6E432CB.png
E21FCFFA-965C-4AF3-BD2E-A0D68C433B7A.png

Wonder how long nay’s mum is down for. Surely not the entire 5 weeks Jordan is away 🤣 I do wonder if the nanny has left. Although she has had some time without mimi it isn’t much, so papa banjo may be helping a morning or two. I doubt she’ll admit the nanny has gone as it ties in with her having these issues the past few weeks/how ever long she keeps bleating on about it.

Reactions: 1
The first video this morning of her constantly grinning at the camera with her gnashers was so cringe!
Talk about love yourself 🙈

Upsetting news eh?

... Venue has cancelled her birthday party?
.... People dropping out like flies?
..... Only those double vaccinated allowed entry (we all know Nay Nay isn't)?
...... Her fave filter is being discontinued as of 2022?
....... Balenciaga have asked her to refrain from posting wearing their items as she's bad for business?

Oh the suspense, especially now she's delayed her comp announcement... did anyone even enter though? 🤣

• Haha
She only shared about 10 people to her stories. Not sure if that was everyone or just cherry picked special ones

Hadn’t even thought about the venue and her party imposing rules!!! I bet that’s it! They’ve said negative PCRs or double vaccinated to get in and obviously little miss Covid denier has had an almighty tantrum 🤣 it’s not like they’ve got a big house and could just host it there 🙃

Not like vaccines in the past have got rid of viruses and diseases though is it nay. Much better to read the crappy misinformation on Facebook and become a Facebook qualified scientist about viruses 😂

I wonder if it’s the party venue making changes, so covid passports or masks or no dancing etc.

Reactions: 3
Upsetting afternoon…has she had to look after her kids for more than an hour? That’s enough to upset anyone. Poor nay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An upsetting afternoon is someone has been rushed to hospital, been in a car accident, one of the dogs escaped.

It may be as simple as the venue have lowered the number they’re happy to have there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.