Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Echelon are thrilled that it’s taken her months to set it up, and that there’s no sign of her using it yet either… She’ll do a few stories of her posing and pouting on it, then we’ll never see it again.

Reactions: 4
So has she still not bothered to do the giveaway? What a crank.

No doubt her kids were gifted something from it, and she's managed to post other things today 🤷‍♀️

Been a while..
She hasn’t really annoyed me so much 😮

coming On here to be nosey and wondering if anyone knows what’s her “situation” is? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can’t announce the giveaway winner but can pose like the hole she is on her gifted bike 🤨

@dearyme2021 nothing on the situation. Think it’s all for attention and interaction tbh. She’s still miserable. Claimed she had an upsetting afternoon yesterday 🧐

Can’t announce the giveaway winner but can pose like the hole she is on her gifted bike 🤨

@dearyme2021 nothing on the situation. Think it’s all for attention and interaction tbh. She’s still miserable. Claimed she had an upsetting afternoon yesterday 🧐
she likes to leave things on a cliff hanger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s all for engagement- saying something like that brings people back to keep checking to see if she’s says what it is. Whether it’s a big upset or a small upset what’s the need to say it on an Insta story like that the other day and then say nothing. If Instagram is her job and she can post about the bike, she can do the giveaway winner. I forgot she can just drop her full time boss mama Insta job at any time.

• Heart
Who does that 🤣 how actual full of yourself must you be?! That or she’s low on numbers.
Such a bizarre way to behave. It’s also not the first time she’s posted this!!
As for the info for people who are attending, she could easily communicate that to them privately. Doing via Insta, when she has such a big following, is purely to brag. Vile.

Reactions: 7
Such a bizarre way to behave. It’s also not the first time she’s posted this!!
As for the info for people who are attending, she could easily communicate that to them privately. Doing via Insta, when she has such a big following, is purely to brag. Vile.
Isn’t it so sad that she can’t communicate this with her guests privately? She craves attention so much she has to put it online for strangers who don’t give a duck and aren’t attending 😂

Meanwhile she STILL hasn’t bothered to announce the giveaway winner even though they’d receive the voucher for their Christmas shopping 🥺 nothing and no one matters more than nay

Reactions: 9
She's an actual embarrassment. Who puts party invites and details on their business account instead of privately messaging people or putting it on her own personal page. All for clout. Hoping businesses will pick up on the fact it's just over a week away and will send her stuff ASAP

Reactions: 8
Obviously the party info was for us Tattlers benefit as we were discussing if her ‘lots going on’ was about her party. I bloody hope Boris comes on in a bit and cancels big gatherings….I would laugh my ass off if her ‘party’ got cancelled!! 🤣

• Haha
She’s such an idiot, does she think normal mums get bloody help.
Does she really think the woman on the till at Tesco has some sort of help in the morning getting the kids ready for school before she takes herself off to work.

She’s full of her own self importance it’s embarrassing. She’s getting married to someone from diversity, she’s not Kate Middleton ffs

Reactions: 7
What's the betting she's parked illegally outside Jordan's work, or not paid to park. Where's the Traffic Warden when you need them 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.