Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -

Naomiella #8 Selfish Nay is all about me, me, me. But it’s not her fault, it’s her ADHD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

piebarm

Naomi - people sending racist abuse to you is appalling and should absolutely be dealt with by Instagram. Nobody is denying this.
However, you telling someone to piss off is not why your story was removed. It’s because you named and shamed another user. This is doxxing, which is illegal.
And someone disapproving of your outfit choice is NOT trolling, it’s just someone having an opinion.
Get over yourself.
I work in law. I’m tempted to contact the girl who’s been doxxed and offer my services to Sue the arse off this disgusting creature

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
4F800A65-7C15-436D-BDF2-C76C0D6C2578.png

I actually thought the dress is pretty awful too 😂 and fancy her calling this woman a miserable cow after she’s done nothing but Moan all day because she’s had to parent her kids!!! Honestly fuck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

zzeroes

People asking why Jordan's family aren't helping more are playing into her hands. We've already seen that she gets plenty of support from Papa Banjo, Laura, and previously a nanny paid for by Jordan. They're her children that she chose to have - particularly having them so close together - and she's evidently a materialistic person who wants Jordan to work for her ballys and fancy cars, so that's going to count him out a lot of the time. When it comes down to it, they are the two people with full-time responsibility for their own children - other family members shouldn't feel guilted into giving up their own time over Christmas because Naomi doesn't like looking after her own kids. Especially because she doesn't seem to stick around and treat them as extra support, but swans off altogether to do something by herself.

Reactions: 23

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Reminds me of one of those sweet 16 parties that were on mtv way back when, full on chav shit that costs a fortune!! Bloody awful, cringing for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jelly_b

VIP Member
No one will ever understand…is she ok! I’m
A single mum with not a single family member to help me apart from my daughters father who is a shift worker in the emergency services. Like millions of other single mums I also have a job, she gets to stay at home with her children everyday where some of pay a fortune in child care just so we can worn. Get a grip you self obsessed entitled brat!

• Heart

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

I’m seriously sooo gutted for those little ones. The week before christmas and their narcissistic mother has made everything about her!! How can you seriously not prioritise the excitemend of Christmas Eve with your own bloody kids!
Her stories really hit me as tonight as they coincided with my son, who is now nearly 20, popping home this evening and I listened as he reeled off all our little family traditions, mince pies for Santa, reindeer dust, special pyjamas, his favourite story and how magical Christmas Eve always was for him!
I was a single parent for most of those years and worked full time right up to Xmas eve, yet still ensured he felt the magic of Christmas Eve, even if it meant I was still wrapping or putting toys together at 2am, the smile was worth it all!
It’s not about just shoving fancy gifts in from of them, it’s all about creating an experience they’ll never forget! I‘d give anything to be doing it all again tonight for my not so little man!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lollypop29

VIP Member
That video of Mimi crying is awful! She’s telling you she doesn’t want her photo taken!! Why does she force them?!

I’m astounded by her behaviour today. She needs serious help. She can’t parent. She’s given them an iPad in the car, an iPad in TGIs an iPad at home…

Also she can’t feel that Sick if she’s talking to the gram and gone to a restaurant. Imagine someone with a real illness watching her poor me stories,

Reactions: 20

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

“So busy, so busy, so busy, don’t have a minute to myself, life’s so hard blah blah”…… oh excuse me whilst I stumble into Wagamama’s for a nice quiet lunch for one…. hands up any other fucking mother on here that would have picked that over dashing home and sorting their kids advents they had forgotten out! No one… yep thought so!
Shameless, self-entitled, narcissistic media whore!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I don’t normally comment on this thread, but for her to say people are “letting her down” by cancelled on her party in the current situation is a joke. Imagine being her friend and sending a nice message about how you think it’s best to not come and then seeing that. Such a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

piebarm

I hate to say it but I actually feel desperately sorry for her. She’s completely misunderstood every aspect of the night. Or as the youth say these days “she misunderstood the assignment” 😂 in all seriousness, she looks silly. Her hair and makeup are no different to her day to day look. Her dress is like a child’s dress up dolly. Her family didn’t make the effort to turn up. She’s relying on friends of friends. It’s all very sad and if she was my friend, I’d have said to her look, this can’t go ahead, let’s do afternoon tea somewhere instead. Who’s looking after the kids?
Now onto more pressing matters… what is her wedding dress going to look like?! 😳

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
E38956FF-3586-4E44-942A-D4E25F8C9DE8.png

I don’t think I’ve ever cringed so much at the sentence ‘I’m the nicest person you’ll meet’

🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

piebarm

Just take a second to read that post: “I forgot to put carrot/milk etc out with Cass but whatever”. Why wouldn’t she do it with both of them? Why just Cass? It’s… depraved. I can’t think of another word. It’s actually sick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrsmet22

Oh here we go again. No wonder jordan works so much it’s to get away from that misery guts. Everytime he works and opens his phone he gets her spouting off that’s she’s sick and has two kids to look after on her own! How bloody draining.

What does she think everyone actually does on Boxing Day when you’ve got little ones?
Weve played, put a film on and I’ve done a wash, tieded, hoovered - it’s a much chilled version of any other weekend day for me. My other half is also at work, boohoo me.
Isn’t it life?!

• Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I think it’s great Cass is now at school 6 hours day. He’ll be treated like the almost 4 year old he is, have lunch on a chair and table, not a high chair and have six hours without his iPad and be free to explore not locked in a playroom with nay nay filming Cass saying how proud she is whilst Mimi draws on the walls.

• Heart