Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep Going on about not having time to get advent calendars outā€¦.surely it takes seconds.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s such a nob!!

I have multiple children! Multiple school runs! Multiple sport runs for various kids!
I am a ā€˜stay at home mumā€™
My husband works long hours! Always has!
I cook, I clean! I do EVERYTHING
I have time for them! I genuinely want to see what she is SO busy doing in the day šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m literally BAFFLED!
Admittedly Iā€™m not a content creator! LOL
She literally moans about EVERYTHING! She has no pressure to bring in money! She has a cleaner! She has a nanny! Her meals are delivered, when sheā€™s not eating tit!

literally dumbfounded šŸ˜±

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hmmm Hiya Nay!

Thanks for reassurance that Cass has a friend at school, was starting to get worried. Though still not taking your word for it and genuinely think you should speak to professionals to find out if Cass has any underlying issues.

LOL at the preparatory mention... Probs the first time she's realised what "prep" actually meant šŸ˜‚

I wonder if this woman actually buys any of her or her kids clothes? She spends most of her week at Virgo (šŸ¤¢) and then moans about running around to lakeside where she was clearly at Base picking up freebies for kids! Genuinely don't know how they're gonna learn value for money, wearing such expensive designer gear at this age when it will only fit for a few months.

Clearly her gingerbread man post isn't getting enough engagement/swipes so she now has to post all the pics on her stories. Marsh Farm may not want to renew that annual pass freebie for her at this rate! There is literally no other influencer who posts like she does šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s in bed at 8.10pm, eating chocolate. But has no time to get her childrenā€™s advent calendars out. Words fail me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ā€˜Finallyā€™ in bed at 20:10. Thatā€™s nothing finally in bed about that time, thatā€™s the start of the evening in my house šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her priorities are wrong. Always have been always will be. She could eat her chocolate while getting the advents out, how long would it take seriously šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s the 3rd today.

• Heart
We donā€™t need to watch every second of your child in soft play. Get the phone out of her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her priorities are wrong. Always have been always will be. She could eat her chocolate while getting the advents out, how long would it take seriously šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s the 3rd today.
That's what got my back up yesterday. She has literally no excuse

Doesn't work, cook or clean. Probably has dog walkers. In bed eating chocolate at 8pm and can't do the simplest of tasks like getting advent calendars out.

My kids are grown up now, but those 'christmas magic' days don't last forever but she gives no shits.

• Heart
So firstly stop filming other people's children!! Have you ever heard of safeguarding??!

Second, doing your own shopping and taking your child out is Not work. Stop acting like doing the stuff we all do all the time is hard.

Reactions: 11
Did she first of all day sheā€™d forgotten advent calendars? Then Iā€™m sure it changed to she forgot to get them out??? Or am I making it up!!

See another ā€˜influencerā€™ using the tablet to their advantage! Quite disappointed actually! Lucy Meck! Roman is eating his dinner watching a screen! šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Reactions: 1
Is she actually real. In bed at 8:15 stuffing her face with chocolate but she cannot be arsed to get her kids advent calendars out of the cupboard like wtaf.

Sheā€™s a selfish spoiled little brat.

Sheā€™s at home all day with a cleaner, nanny, food being delivered constantly and barely a job and she still canā€™t get her tit together.

Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s with all the Insta huns getting Balsam Hill Christmas trees? Is it like the new ā€˜thingā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldnā€™t allow her kids to decorate with her could she. My son helped me this year heā€™s same age as Cass. He absolutely loved it!!

Reactions: 7
ā€œSo busy, so busy, so busy, donā€™t have a minute to myself, lifeā€™s so hard blah blahā€ā€¦ā€¦ oh excuse me whilst I stumble into Wagamamaā€™s for a nice quiet lunch for oneā€¦. hands up any other bleeping mother on here that would have picked that over dashing home and sorting their kids advents they had forgotten out! No oneā€¦ yep thought so!
Shameless, self-entitled, narcissistic media bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The advent calendar thing is bizarre
Keeps saying needs to sort them (surely just get them out the cupboard?!)
The way sheā€™s talking makes it sound like sheā€™s done personalised ones where you add each little window/day with a different toy/choc etc but Iā€™m guessing theyā€™ll just end up being standard shop bought ones!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.