Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dumbfounded. Not even getting the kids involved with the tree....just moaning that they are breaking expensive 'baulbals' šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Even without kids and dogs I wouldnā€™t have glass ones if the tree was on tiles like hers, theyā€™re more than likely going to fall off/smash!

Reactions: 5
I let me kids help me decorate everywhere apart from my tree, Iā€™m too ocd with it. They help me everywhere else and we are currently making pompom Christmas characters ect she does nothing with the children. Canā€™t cope with her calling them toddlers on her post today šŸ˜­

Reactions: 3
I let me kids help me decorate everywhere apart from my tree, Iā€™m too ocd with it. They help me everywhere else and we are currently making pompom Christmas characters ect she does nothing with the children. Canā€™t cope with her calling them toddlers on her post today šŸ˜­
Mine used to help when they were younger but often got bored and I generally moved the decorations they'd put on šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha sheā€™s doing elf on the shelf, why bother she canā€™t even get the Ā£1 advents out the cupboard on time which requires very minimal effort.
How is she going to manage doing something for her children every night?!

Reactions: 6
For someone who couldnā€™t reach the top of the tree sheā€™s certainly decorated the top well. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she had professional help.

Another stupid person in an expensive car thinking they are beyond paying for parking. Nay and Jord deserve each other.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For someone who couldnā€™t reach the top of the tree sheā€™s certainly decorated the top well. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she had professional help.

Another stupid person in an expensive car thinking they are beyond paying for parking. Nay and Jord deserve each other.
Who also thinks security of his key fob is paramount šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™d rather leave my key available and let thieves take the car than have to fight them with two young children in the house. Added to the fact Naomi has announed to the world that Jordan is away for 5 weeks?? Why would you do that, oh yeah we know why cos the insta sympathy vote is more important than the safety one!!

• Heart
Itā€™s BAUBLES you idiot. Itā€™s like bloody reef all over again except reef is an actual word.
Thought the tablets were ā€œjust for bedtimeā€ yeah sure Hun. The tree is hideous. Looks like a box of cheap tit exploded all over it. We actually have decorations weā€™ve collected over the years on travels, at Christmas markets, when we got married, when we had our baby etc. It might not ā€œmatchā€ but I adore a tree thatā€™s personal and interesting to look at.
DE4D8B0D-1A0F-4E37-98CF-D65A5874F0B4.jpeg
B5477D19-27D6-4B8F-ADA3-6CCC94789A56.png
00728363-CEBC-491D-BECD-1C3416B3D979.png
C7D1CBB1-AE39-4678-8165-5A36BEC30A4D.jpeg

I genuinely think she posts so many stories of the soft play and park etc, to prove to herself (and others) that she is with her kids šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Haha sheā€™s doing elf on the shelf, why bother she canā€™t even get the Ā£1 advents out the cupboard on time which requires very minimal effort.
How is she going to manage doing something for her children every night?!
Oh God nooooo something else for her to moan about!

Reactions: 2
This has wound me up, does it all before the kids go to bed so she has an evening to herself? So her kids will be sitting locked in that playroom on their iPads no doubt.
The majority of parents prioritise their children first and then do the tidying, cleaning, preparing for the next day. Itā€™s wild how she openly admits to putting herself above them all the time.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think sheā€™d have the patience (or time in her busy diary) to decorate the tree like that. Sheā€™s definitely had someone in to give her a proper hun tree

Reactions: 6
This has wound me up, does it all before the kids go to bed so she has an evening to herself? So her kids will be sitting locked in that playroom on their iPads no doubt.
Itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it! Also posting that sheā€™s having her tea at 6.30? So she manages to do all that plus feed kids, bath and bed all before 6.30?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.