Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 adults, 2 children who can walk and they've still got that flipping double buggy. Gonna be such a faff parking it up to go on stuff. Just put a rucksack on your back and hold there hands. If they get tired surely daddy is strong enough to pop one on his shoulders.

I spy papa banj. But nay never ever gets help does she 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes just rewatched it and he stops as if she's told him to wait. Who has there father in law over in thr morning to help you get your kids dressed and out thr house? She is rediculous

Reactions: 8
I’m just running out of things to say. She literally makes me speechless!

It’s like she expects help because she’s a mum? Like she thinks it should just be given to her hence why papa banjo is on call and they had a nanny (still suspect the nanny has legged it). I don’t even know why she feels the need to hint at a 3rd baby when she cannot look after the two she has. She’s not even spending her birthday with her children! And why on earth jordan had to do a 2 hour FaceTime yesterday when they’re together today. She is so insecure and needy. Both kids strapped in the buggy 🙄 Cass is literally 3.5! Mimi is almost 2.5! Do they really need it? Couldn’t they be carried if their legs get tired at the end? And let’s face it, like all the other times they’ve done family days out it’s always cut short so they’ll only be at winter wonderland for an hour.

Also note the Ford Focus on the drive. So Jordan can splash out on all these insanely expensive cars that are also expensive to fuel and insure…but cannot treat his dad, who’s on hand 24/7 to help princess nay to a nicer car? Nothing wrong with a Ford Focus btw just seems a little obnoxious when they bought nay’s mum that oversized Audi for what reason? Maybe I’m just a considerate and fair person but it seems at odds.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed how slim Jordan is looking lately? Sorry if it’s already been mentioned 🤪 Hope he’s doing it healthily and not as a result of stress off ✨princess nay✨ Jokes aside he’s looking great. Got to give it to him 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed how slim Jordan is looking lately? Sorry if it’s already been mentioned 🤪 Hope he’s doing it healthily and not as a result of stress off ✨princess nay✨ Jokes aside he’s looking great. Got to give it to him 👍🏻
Probably a mixture of loads of dance practice for their panto and not being around nay nay ‘dominos’ courts every night and then going for numerous nandos and wagas even though they never see each other or go on dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pants rehearsals and he’ll be in training for the Diversity tour which isn’t that far away now. I imagine they have to reach a pretty high level of fitness, so plenty of gym time, food plans, dancing etc.

Reactions: 3
‘We has the circus booked but the kids were tired’- who called in on here they’d leave early 🤣🤣

• Haha
There must have been another adult with them at WW today. The pic of the 4 of them, taken from a fair distance. Surely they wouldn’t hand their phone to a stranger to take a pic?
Even more disgraceful that those poor kids were stuck in a pushchair, if there were 3 adults with them.

Reactions: 8
There must have been another adult with them at WW today. The pic of the 4 of them, taken from a fair distance. Surely they wouldn’t hand their phone to a stranger to take a pic?
Even more disgraceful that those poor kids were stuck in a pushchair, if there were 3 adults with them.
Wasn’t his mum sitting next to Cass on that ride, wouldn’t be surprised if his parents went with them!

‘We has the circus booked but the kids were tired’- who called in on here they’d leave early 🤣🤣
Me 🤣🙋‍♀️ So predictable!!

I can’t stand the way she has to upload constantly. She must literally be glued to her phone, making sure to record every single second to upload it all immediately to Instagram. It’s such a sad way to life. I’d say most people hardly touch their phone when they’re out and having a good time. She could easily capture random snippets, and upload in the car home if she’s that desperate to do it the same day.

I do think Jordan has slimmed down but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done it on shakes and energy drinks. I think diversity have a collab deal with Grenade as seen some ads on Instagram and sometimes their products are shown in the studio during rehearsals. Being more active has likely definitely helped too though.

Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet again 🤨 probably furious her outfit beg post didn’t result in anyone reaching out to send her things for free.

Anybody else see that Fran went to winter wonderland with danielle and talisa? They seem so close (they also all went to the diversity panto press night together last night). Nay probably couldn’t attend as she doesn’t wear masks 😂

Fran didn’t immediately upload her winter wonderland bits, she was busy with an actual job and life and being a mum. I definitely feel like nay isn’t as accepted into the family or as liked as she could be. It’s a shame that Jordan’s children don’t really have anything to do with his family or the cousins, it all seems distant but they live near each other.

Reactions: 4
Probs spending the week away from her kids, getting kitted out for her bday party...

New hair
New nails
New tan
New Ballys
New nose

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Nay Nays having a melt down because the venue for her party is now introducing vaccine passports and Nay and her huns don’t believe in covid so might present a problem for them 🤔

• Wow
I wonder if Nay Nays having a melt down because the venue for her party is now introducing vaccine passports and Nay and her huns don’t believe in covid so might present a problem for them 🤔
I personally don’t see the issue. They require proof of vaccination or negative PCR. Although this IS princess nay. Absolutely screaming if she’s having that much of a tantrum she cancels 🤣 although she wrote about wearing crocs so the party may even be at their house?

Interesting how she hasn’t even broken her silence for Perri’s birthday considering she bleats on about him being a 3rd wheel to her and Jordan. Although now he’s got a gf they don’t seem to spend much time together anyway and if anything, Ashley and Fran spend more time socially with Perri. Laura has gone to the cinema with Perri, Jordan and some of diversity this afternoon 😂 nay must be fuming she couldn’t escape the kids but then she’d have to wear a mask

Reactions: 4
What part of masks now must be worn don’t these understand? Terrible advertisement for the salon where not even the stylist is trying to be safe.

As someone who was hospitalised with covid I find it sad when people can’t just follow simple rules to try to stop the spread 😓

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What part of masks now must be worn don’t these understand? Terrible advertisement for the salon where not even the stylist is trying to be safe.

As someone who was hospitalised with covid I find it sad when people can’t just follow simple rules to try to stop the spread 😓
Couldn’t care less for her, but to risk those around her who would be more vulnerable (papa banjo for example) is disgusting. She’s never followed the advice or been sensible. Can you despise anyone more than this selfish bint? She’s horrid.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think I she only has “extennys” so she gets a few hours away from her kids, she has very long thick hair, why does she need them!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.