Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Primark are paying her well to go out for the day in pyjamas… Nay, Fran and all 4 kids in PJs and no coats (as far as I can see). Is it not a bit cold?! Also hoping the kids are on inset or something and haven’t been pulled out of school so Nay can make a few quid…
You only get “in trouble” for taking your kids out of school once they are 5, before that it’s not compulsory

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow, I didn’t know that! I assumed the rule would be the same, with the nursery being attached to a school.
It’s cause you don’t have to legally be in school till you’re 5 so you can’t get in trouble for it regardless of if it’s an independent nursery or one attached/part of the school

Reactions: 3
Rose is 4 in February. I definitely think that’s too old for a dummy during the day. IMO it should be gone on a night at that age too but I know that can be a bit harder

Reactions: 9
You only get “in trouble” for taking your kids out of school once they are 5, before that it’s not compulsory
It’s compulsory from the beginning of the term of your 5th birthday. Is Cass’ May? In that case it would after Easter that he is compulsory school age.

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed her lack of safety awareness. When waiting for the Polar Express Fran is holding her two children whilst Nay films her two!

Reactions: 8
it must just be me but why do celebrities have these houses where everything looks so sterile & modern. I love a cozy looking house, especially with children!. Their living room looks like a bachelor pad

Reactions: 10
it must just be me but why do celebrities have these houses where everything looks so sterile & modern. I love a cozy looking house, especially with children!. Their living room looks like a bachelor pad
I get the impression that the children (and related toys/mess) are limited to the playroom. Everything else is for the gram.

Yeah I agree, couldn't have tiled floor in the living room and isn't it all open plan? Not cosy at all. Not for me. But of course we are just jealous trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she's gonna be bragging about her Bally's now. Its not gonna look good Nay. As a "celebrity" mum you can't stay silent when your favourite shoe brand fecks up like this.

• Haha
Why wouldn’t she just get him home?!
She’s posted that she had to pick him up from school early and he wanted Daddy cuddles because he hasn’t seen him for several days. But still, really not the best place for him to be.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted that she had to pick him up from school early and he wanted Daddy cuddles because he hasn’t seen him for several days. But still, really not the best place for him to be.
Oh I know, what I was meaning was why, regardless if he wanted daddy cuddles wouldn’t she just get him home if he’s unwell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
In reality she didn't want to parent a sick child alone so took him to spread his germs around at rehearsals. Poor mite 😕

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.