Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know offered them and she ignored

My 3 kids go to the same school as Naomi’s, if you think she’s bad you should see the rest of the mums!!

I don’t associate myself with any of them, so far up their own arses & so so 2 faced!!

Also I live right near Amy Childs (her kids go to a different school) but she’s the worst 🤢🤢🤢🤢
This is so sad. Why do people have children not to bother with them? I just don’t get it.

I noticed Fran went out the other night with school mums. We haven’t seen nay do that. Does their nanny do many school runs? Don’t worry if you’d rather not say. Nice to have you here 😃

Reactions: 5
No way, do you have kids in the same year? I also live in the same area and my kids are in the same school as Billie's, Greg is as arrogant as they get, and the kids are ultimate divas.

Interesting you say about mingling with other parents. Naomi blatantly doesn't have any relationships at school but interesting to see that Fran went on a school mums night out, which I thought was nice to see as she's making an effort for Rosie!
I cannot stand Greg! He is such a bleeping tool! Billie comes across genuinely nice but people can work anything for the cameras!!!

I think all of them are stuck up! Sam! Ferne! Any Child’s!
Natalya Wright grinds he! So many ‘entitled’ nobodies in Essex giving us all a bad name!!!!

I’m still on the edge waiting to find out how ferne is going to get out of her leaked voice note situation! 🤣🤣
I know that when all that was happening!! Lozza or whatever he calls himself! The coke head from Dubai, moved out and stayed in a London hotel! Apparently slept with someone else!
the holiday they took their kids on to Marbella was make or break! Not a family holiday like they made out!
He is fame hungry and she is desperate for happiness!
We just need to stop giving them all press attention!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so sad. Why do people have children not to bother with them? I just don’t get it.

I noticed Fran went out the other night with school mums. We haven’t seen nay do that. Does their nanny do many school runs? Don’t worry if you’d rather not say. Nice to have you here 😃
I thought that perhaps Naomi thought she was better than everyone else, but I wonder if it's more she's excluded/the other parents just don't like them!

So interesting that Fran who has more claim to fame (via Ashley, the real star), still makes the effort with others!

I expect the nanny will be doing all the school runs now shes pregnant and milking it... Though it's total pick and choose seeing as she can happily make time and feel well enough for her dinner with friends and influencer events at Base!

I cannot stand Greg! He is such a bleeping tool! Billie comes across genuinely nice but people can work anything for the cameras!!!

I think all of them are stuck up! Sam! Ferne! Any Child’s!
Natalya Wright grinds he! So many ‘entitled’ nobodies in Essex giving us all a bad name!!!!

I’m still on the edge waiting to find out how ferne is going to get out of her leaked voice note situation! 🤣🤣
I know that when all that was happening!! Lozza or whatever he calls himself! The coke head from Dubai, moved out and stayed in a London hotel! Apparently slept with someone else!
the holiday they took their kids on to Marbella was make or break! Not a family holiday like they made out!
He is fame hungry and she is desperate for happiness!
We just need to stop giving them all press attention!
The amount of tea to dissect here is unreal! Lozza is a creep and Ferne is bottom of the barrel herself, to say, let alone think, the things she said... She deserves to be fully cancelled. I personally thought her relationship with Lozza was fake from the get go, just for her TV show, but who knows!

I've seen that Naomi is interacting with Ferne's posts a lot more now, so maybe now that Ferne is on the verge of being cancelled, she is having to mingle with the ultimate wannabes/desperates

Reactions: 7
I literally thought this too 😂 she’s been pregnant for AGES
On nay nays grid post of when they were in vegas, lea looks heavily pregnant (posted 5th august) that’s a whole 4months ago.. so she was at least 5 months pregnant but I thought she was about to pop not long after that 👀 she’s got to be due any day

Reactions: 4
No way, do you have kids in the same year? I also live in the same area and my kids are in the same school as Billie's, Greg is as arrogant as they get, and the kids are ultimate divas.

Interesting you say about mingling with other parents. Naomi blatantly doesn't have any relationships at school but interesting to see that Fran went on a school mums night out, which I thought was nice to see as she's making an effort for Rosie!
No not the same year but I see them every day. Naomi does most of the school runs drop off and pick up.
That doesn’t surprise me, I always thought Billie was a more down to earth one but none of them are! I see them inside out

I don’t mingle with any of the school mums, just keep myself to myself. I’m not into the whole bitching about one another - and there’s a lot of it!
Also spoiler, Fern is filming another series ha

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s going on with her and VB? She’s not at the birthday meal, neither is Perry’s gf!

What’s going on with her and VB? She’s not at the birthday meal, neither is Perry’s gf!
Laura’s home/up north. She was at the Manchester Christmas market yesterday I believe. No idea about VB. She hasn’t posted anything about the wedding even though she was a bridesmaid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What a way to make Jord feel tit! Prime example of why she shouldn’t have got preggers again: she can’t cope with her 4 year old

What a way to make Jord feel tit! Prime example of why she shouldn’t have got preggers again: she can’t cope with her 4 year old
If it's affecting the children that much maybe they need to consider Jordan cutting back on his work, but of course that won't pay for her lifestyle.

She needs to understand that without Jordans jobs she won't have the life she has, and they will have to move and downsize to a house with no guest wing!

Also....you don't see fran moaning!

Reactions: 15
She really doesn’t get how lucky she is - not the average family are able to have his income to provide the lifestyle that they have. How many partners/husbands work away/work late so they can provide for their family just like Jordan is. Or god forbid single parents who do it 24/7 as they don’t have a choice and that will be all on a fraction of the income they have.

yes I bet he does miss his dad when he’s working but so do most kids. Saying he hasn’t seen them all week is a lie as she had him sitting on the floor on the church whilst he was poorly.

surely the kids are used to him being away so much? I don’t think it’s an issue with cass at all and only trying to guilt trip Jordan but she’s the only struggling with two kids and being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally tone deaf stories on insta this morning, unless I've taken it wrong is she actually insinuating they would have to move to an even bigger place if they didn't end up doing the big refurb she's taking about, that house is what most of us can only imagine in our wildest dreams to have wtaf!!! How can you even publicly admit things like that especially with the state of the economy right now & cost of living crisis , absolute spoilt brat , one of the most unrelatable people around she's massively changed even from a couple of years ago

Reactions: 14
For those blocked - Nay Nays Monday thoughts guilt tripping Jordy baby publicly. I get it I really do, he does work a lot and children are hard. However, keep those thoughts between you and your husband, or close family and friends. She has the luxury to literally just have the school run. That’s it. If she wants to get home and curl up into a ball for 3 hours she can. If she wants to go to relax she can, whilst the cleaner comes and sorts the house for them. She needs a serious serious reality check.

How is she going to cope with baby number 3? Night nanny? Mothers help? Why did they think getting pregnant was a good idea?!

Secondly, Nay discussing how they can’t renovate their already huge house due to the new baby. But possibly might have to move, because the guest wing probably just isn’t big enough.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Tone deaf, spoilt brat! She must constantly guilt trip him for working and that's why he naively thinks she's the world's best Mum! There are plenty of people who have their partners working away (armed forces, doctors/nurses etc ) and don't have the luxury of the income it brings Nay Nay!! Ashley seems to work 24/7 and you don't see Fran moaning but I bet you she dismisses that as Fran clearly has her Mum helping a lot (bet not as much as their Nanny though)!! Also Fran actually works! Why the hell did they choose to bring another child in to the world???!!

Reactions: 16
How about less screen time and crap food, give Cass some proper attention and see his behaviour improve. He's acting up because he feels like he's a nuisance to you.

Reactions: 11
Blaming cass’ behaviour on daddy not being around??
cass has never known any different! She just can’t cope!!
he has got to cut back on work with child number 3 surely? She cannot cope!
Child number 3 was ANOTHER accident!
Please don’t ever let durex use these clowns to advertise condoms 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
If there was ever a case for involuntary sterilisation I'd say watch me whip would be as good of an example as you'd ever get 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.