Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she tags tiny posers in a post. They share and she reshares it šŸ˜¬.

We just need Jordan to share it and Naomi to reshare the share šŸ˜“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I canā€™t wait to see what the next little content hun is going to beā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canā€™t wait to see what the next little content hun is going to beā€¦
Whoever the poor little love is, Cass will always be the favourite and Mimi will be the middle spare part. The youngest will be favoured for being the smallest.

Also I thought they werenā€™t going to find out? Or is she desperate for content/free stuff? Letā€™s see how much little miss ā€œI donateā€ accepts in a cost of living crisis šŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™ll accept more than jayde with jenson and Rocco! duck me!
Gifted EVERYTHING! Sheā€™s only got twins not sure whatā€™s so special about her?

Reactions: 4
Sorry the Christmas tree, why is this not being done with the kids! Honestly sheā€™s an absolute drip. I feel so bad for those kids and now thereā€™s going to be another one to be palmed off. Itā€™s not right. Also loves to let us know that sheā€™s dropped the kids off and picked them up. What does she want a medal? Itā€™s a normal day to day thing ffs.

Sorry the Christmas tree, why is this not being done with the kids! Honestly sheā€™s an absolute drip. I feel so bad for those kids and now thereā€™s going to be another one to be palmed off. Itā€™s not right. Also loves to let us know that sheā€™s dropped the kids off and picked them up. What does she want a medal? Itā€™s a normal day to day thing ffs.
I wonder what date the Advent Calendars will come out this year? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Sorry meant Chloe Lauren!
Oh yeah!! Haha that didnā€™t even cross my mind šŸ˜‚ but theres definitely a fall out there! I think it was over Princess Nays Covid Superspreader 30th and Chloe was meant to go and didnā€™t.

On another note to my screenshot, Nay really just comes across as a horrible person doesnā€™t she. No one in the world would ā€˜trollā€™ her for having a c-section, at all, if it was the safest way for Mimi to come into the world. What people commented on was how she wrote an entire blog at how because she didnā€™t have what she deemed the ā€˜perfect birthā€™ like she did with the favourite (Cass) that she didnā€™t feel as attached to Mimi, hence leaving her at 3 months old to take the favourite to Dubai.

She makes it out like itā€™s somehow superior to have a natural water birth?! Each birth is a birth.

And Iā€™m not bitter or jealous before our lovely Nay comments the trolls are, I had 2 water births.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is so me me me šŸ¤¢ Recently saying how lucky her children our it's like so are you what does she do other than spend Jordan's money? Also really not keen on her haircut the fringe looks so choppy

Reactions: 4
OK me everyone.as I'm late to the party. duck me....she's pregnant again? Jordan is away all the time and she struggles being alone with them etc ( which I can kind of relate as being the one to do everything can be hard.....although she has loads of help) so why an earth would you add another baby to make it even harder? It makes zero sense! Why can't people just enjoy the ones they have without feeling the need.to keep having more. Some women are natural parents and can cope with lots so that's fair enough but nay can't! So ridiculous!

Reactions: 14
OK me everyone.as I'm late to the party. duck me....she's pregnant again? Jordan is away all the time and she struggles being alone with them etc ( which I can kind of relate as being the one to do everything can be hard.....although she has loads of help) so why an earth would you add another baby to make it even harder? It makes zero sense! Why can't people just enjoy the ones they have without feeling the need.to keep having more. Some women are natural parents and can cope with lots so that's fair enough but nay can't! So ridiculous!
Itā€™s all about having another little content hun for Nay. Cass and Mimi are getting older, they probably donā€™t want to have cameras shoved in their face all the time.

We all know Nay is absolutely boring and dull without her little huns so she just wants to add another one so she can be gifted loads of things from Base and have something to post about.

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah!! Haha that didnā€™t even cross my mind šŸ˜‚ but theres definitely a fall out there! I think it was over Princess Nays Covid Superspreader 30th and Chloe was meant to go and didnā€™t.

On another note to my screenshot, Nay really just comes across as a horrible person doesnā€™t she. No one in the world would ā€˜trollā€™ her for having a c-section, at all, if it was the safest way for Mimi to come into the world. What people commented on was how she wrote an entire blog at how because she didnā€™t have what she deemed the ā€˜perfect birthā€™ like she did with the favourite (Cass) that she didnā€™t feel as attached to Mimi, hence leaving her at 3 months old to take the favourite to Dubai.

She makes it out like itā€™s somehow superior to have a natural water birth?! Each birth is a birth.

And Iā€™m not bitter or jealous before our lovely Nay comments the trolls are, I had 2 water births.
This this THIS! Our issue is she uses the c section and the sepsis as her excuse not to bother with Mimi, not to have bonded etc. Nobody cares how she gave birth, we care about her lazy excuses. My second baby was admitted to NICU for sepsis. There was nothing more I wanted than to hold him and bond with him in those early days. We have an incredible bond now and Iā€™m so grateful everyday heā€™s here. But I worked hard to bond with him and itā€™s an everyday thing. She can focus on her relationship with Jordan so whereā€™s Mimiā€™s time?
Welcome! So pleased youā€™re here and youā€™re bang on. We kept saying theyā€™d be mad to have a 3rd but I guess the lure of a little content baby was too much to resist. She even surprised they were pregnant! Did she not learn from the first two times šŸ¤£ Surprised not more of her followers see her true colours.

Itā€™s like complaining about being pregnant and tired because she has to do the school run and errands and the food shop - isnā€™t that just life? Isnā€™t that what she expected when she had children?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have just seen J's tattoos and I am horrified with the placement. My stomach churned regarding new baby. If he was the father of my children I would be devastated. ā˜¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.