Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 🤦‍♀️....literally no excuse not to be organised. It's advent calendar scenario all over again. (I'm actually super grateful that my kids missed the elf on the shelf era)

My guess the balloons will be for show and no effort will be made on the actual elf on the shelf side of it 🤣
I had no idea that ‘elf arrival balloons’ were even a thing. Seems a bit (a lot) OTT to me!
But it’s yet another last-minute beg for a freebie. She could easily ring the companies she’s used before for balloons, or Google local companies, but no, she posts it in the hope she’ll get a gift/ad out of it.

Reactions: 15
Is she forgetting last year where she didn’t get their advent calendars out until the 2/3 December?! I’d actually love to live in Nay Nays head for a day. Must be wonderful thinking you’re an absolute boss mama 24/7- just had my hair done, Pilates and picked my own children up from school and I remembered to put their uniforms on because I’m so so organised! 👏

Reactions: 10
It’s because she rarely with her kids so she forgets she has them. They are the nannies problem.

Reactions: 9
If your child’s just not feeling too well and it’s going round the class why would
You need to go to the doctors?

Reactions: 10
So the Christmas tree is up…..do we think the children had any hand in putting that together? That makes me sad. My children will always help put the Christmas tree together, it’s a magical time for them. But looks like Nay has done it without them so it looks perfect for the gram.

It’s not a bad rug- but brighten up the play room?! It’s dull as anything!
Also most rugs can be ‘washed’ if you have the right cleaning tips/hacks. Clearly that’s the cleaners problem!

Reactions: 4
So the Christmas tree is up…..do we think the children had any hand in putting that together? That makes me sad. My children will always help put the Christmas tree together, it’s a magical time for them. But looks like Nay has done it without them so it looks perfect for the gram.

Also most rugs can be ‘washed’ if you have the right cleaning tips/hacks. Clearly that’s the cleaners problem!
She said she was doing it after they’d gone to bed but she was too tired. Those kids don’t get to do anything normal. Surely putting the tree up is a family tradition? Oh wait they don’t like doing things with the kids/as a family 🙄

Are they gonna be announcing the gender of the new meal ticket? Saw her say something about how they knew before and would reveal and nothing since.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not a bad rug- but brighten up the play room?! It’s dull as anything!
I thought that! I like it but it doesn't brighten anything up ffs

I'm pregnant and exhausted. Knew she would dramatise everything about being pregnant

Guessing she’s waiting to do a big Christmas reveal or something
Didn’t they have a photographer there recently and she mentioned they did ‘something special’ while they were there? I’m guessing they staged some sort of reveal ready to post at a later date. Could be wrong, but she’ll definitely do something over the top to announce it (and make sure she gets plenty of gender-specific freebies sent before baby arrives)

Reactions: 3
Didn’t they have a photographer there recently and she mentioned they did ‘something special’ while they were there? I’m guessing they staged some sort of reveal ready to post at a later date. Could be wrong, but she’ll definitely do something over the top to announce it (and make sure she gets plenty of gender-specific freebies sent before baby arrives)
Yes the photo shoot was the day after she was begging for balloons, I’m sure she did a B&w story with the balloons visible saying they’d done something special so assume the balloons are the gender stereotyping pink or blue. How original and with the times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone I know offered them and she ignored
I'm guessing by the lack of posts no-one broke their neck to provide Little Miss Demanding the elf balloons? 😂
My 3 kids go to the same school as Naomi’s, if you think she’s bad you should see the rest of the mums!!

I don’t associate myself with any of them, so far up their own arses & so so 2 faced!!

Also I live right near Amy Childs (her kids go to a different school) but she’s the worst 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone I know offered them and she ignored

My 3 kids go to the same school as Naomi’s, if you think she’s bad you should see the rest of the mums!!

I don’t associate myself with any of them, so far up their own arses & so so 2 faced!!

Also I live right near Amy Childs (her kids go to a different school) but she’s the worst 🤢🤢🤢🤢
No way, do you have kids in the same year? I also live in the same area and my kids are in the same school as Billie's, Greg is as arrogant as they get, and the kids are ultimate divas.

Interesting you say about mingling with other parents. Naomi blatantly doesn't have any relationships at school but interesting to see that Fran went on a school mums night out, which I thought was nice to see as she's making an effort for Rosie!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.