Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we’ll see her boasting about ‘Bally’s’ anymore seeing as celebs are turning away from the brand?!
probably not because she has no morals!

Reactions: 1
what an absolute moron is Jordan. Going with that placement when you know you’ve got another baby on the way is just idiotic. I can’t even defend him, yes he works hard but he’s as much of a letdown as she is when it comes to their children.

Reactions: 14
It’s just awful. Fair enough if you have two kids and don’t plan to have any more, but knowing there’s another on the way? That poor child. Yes, he’s said he has space elsewhere for the new name, but it’s not going to be as prominent as in his hands, is it? Unless it’s on his face 😂
But in all seriousness, how will that child feel when they’re older?
Neither Jordan nor Nay seem to recognise that their children are actually humans, with feelings, and a future where they’ll be more aware and impacted by their parents actions. It’s shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what an absolute moron is Jordan. Going with that placement when you know you’ve got another baby on the way is just idiotic. I can’t even defend him, yes he works hard but he’s as much of a letdown as she is when it comes to their children.
It also looks like some sort of thug prison tattoos haha
Ffs says alot about her saying more about Perri then there actual Mum 🤣🤣 She is so bitter.Says it all really calling herself a care giver to her own children!

Reactions: 13
Hmmm… maybe because when Jordy baby and uncle Perri are with the little huns they have fun with them and don’t just stare at their phones.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the nanny got a mention 🤣

Reactions: 9
I wonder if someone was pushing her towards opening a business or property developing or something so she worked like Fran now both kids were in school. I get Jowwdd will be well paid from Kiss and get a bit from Diversity, but Nay lives the life of a footballers wife who's on 100 grand a week 🤷🏻‍♀️ which poor jowd is deffo not 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Of course though, she just literally wants to fill her days with going to pilates, wagamamas and getting her hair done so got up the duff to put any question of useful employment out of the equation for another 4/5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if someone was pushing her towards opening a business or property developing or something so she worked like Fran now both kids were in school. I get Jowwdd will be well paid from Kiss and get a bit from Diversity, but Nay lives the life of a footballers wife who's on 100 grand a week 🤷🏻‍♀️ which poor jowd is deffo not 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Of course though, she just literally wants to fill her days with going to pilates, wagamamas and getting her hair done so got up the duff to put any question of useful employment out of the equation for another 4/5 years.
But Pilates and having your hair done IS work (in Nay Nay world) - gotta look good for the ‘Gram! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Toni box!!! Something else to she hasn’t got to do!! Read to them lol
I love reading to my children 🥹 especially at bedtime when they’re in their pjs, fresh from the bath and it’s some quiet time together at the end of the day. She misses out on so much with them, all these moments she could use to bond with them and be their favourite but no. Little huns get put in their bedroom at 6pm so she can eat her tea and go to bed by 8. Absolutely boggles my mind why she became a mum let alone is having a 3rd baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope Primark are paying her well to go out for the day in pyjamas… Nay, Fran and all 4 kids in PJs and no coats (as far as I can see). Is it not a bit cold?! Also hoping the kids are on inset or something and haven’t been pulled out of school so Nay can make a few quid…

Reactions: 8
Both Frans kids sat with dummies in.
Both are too old for them in the day IMO and Rose is too old for one full stop 🙈.

However, you know Nay purposely filmed and posted them with their dummies in to make herself look better 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both are too old for them in the day IMO and Rose is too old for one full stop 🙈.

However, you know Nay purposely filmed and posted them with their dummies in to make herself look better 🤣.
I hadn’t spotted the dummies. I’m actually shocked. Rose has started school!!!

The kids are only 2 and 3 remember, I know they look older due to their height. They've probably just woken up from a nap in the car and at that point where taking the dummy away causes havoc to all around🤣 and hell yes to posting to make herself look better

I hadn’t spotted the dummies. I’m actually shocked. Rose has started school!!!
Pre school, sorry prep school darling🤣🤣🤣🤣 remember to say darling really slowly for full effect lol

Reactions: 3
I think in private school you can actually pull out whenever you want. It’s only Cass who’s in reception. Rose and Mimi in PREP that’s right, PREP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.