Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craycrayxx

I feel for them both. 18 months and she is still working for the business and tagging him in posts/story’s with the children, she’s an absolute credit. Nay would have been the complete opposite, toxic as fuck and moaning about actually having to parent

• Heart
Reactions: 39

mrstaj

Not to sob story about myself but seeing this kind of stuff pisses me off purely because I’ve been trying to conceive for 2 years and then you see her she is a shit parent she literally doesn’t parent her own kids, I genuinely don’t see a maternal bone in her body and yet she gets 3 kids???

When I get mine one day it will literally be treasured but it’s so sad to see other people don’t appreciate the ones they already have and don’t realise how lucky they are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

JBinstafun

very sad. I don't see how she's going to work for the family business still?
She seems like a fab mum - I actually think her earning potential as an ‘influencer’ / ‘mummy blogger’ is good. She’ll be OK but I hope she is taking legal advice because she’s been fundamental in Ashley’s success.

Reactions: 25

Ro98

VIP Member
Luckily I thought to take a screenshot
Why has she put struggling in ‘ ‘ as if it’s not true they’re struggling?
It’s criminal that these people get to have so much money and are so rude to others when they’re thick as shit.
What a nasty bitch

Reactions: 24

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Laugh out loud comment from Nay Nay ‘I rarely have help with the kids’ Is she for real?!?! Is she actually deluded?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MoiraRose22

I bet it’s been very hard. She’s so integrated within Diversity and his family etc, I’m not sure how I would navigate through it. Put her career aside to essentially put his first.

MrsPed2016

I would just like to comment on Naomis stories about Cass challenging behaviour due to Jordans heavy work load..... As the wife of a serving member in the armed forces, of many years I'm dubious that she/the children have to cope with an absent husband and father to the same extent but in any event, I find a good strong routine is key in this sort of lifestyle. My husband is here for a bit and then not but our children - we have 4 - have not reacted badly to him ever being away. Good communication, boundaries and routine provide stability. Perhaps Cass requires more of this? I'm not posting this to blow my own trumpet but I think Cass goes without Jordan for a relatively short time in comparison to some children and its something Naomi should be able to remedy and deal with efficiently.

• Heart
I called it months ago but was actually hoping it wasn’t true! I bet he has a lot of female attention.. Fran has been amazing we have all witnessed her glow up (going to gym she is looking amazing 🔥 🤩 ) I hope she takes time for herself now xx

craycrayxx

Jordan posted a video of his latest Porsche the other day

I think it’s so interesting how we don’t know what ash & Fran drive, or how much they spend when they go cinema or what designer their kids wear every day. Speaks volumes, money can’t buy class!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hellootsmeagain

I bet Ashley has met someone which is why they have posted with how long ago it was so it doesn’t look like he’s cheating or moved on so quickly

craycrayxx

I feel sorry for Jordan (yes he’s abit of a twat with his random expensive purchases but he works hard & it’s his money) he must be just completely drained. Working away and working all hours, up at 4am for KISS, then onto his diversity work, let’s not forget he’s also missing out on his kids milestones and school runs etc and then he has to deal with her moaning about how she can’t cope, yet she does fuck all every single day. She’s the laziest spoilt brat, how Fran spend so much time with her amazes me (or is is more minding the kids for her!?)
She needs to learn from Fran. I’ve never seen Fran moan about Ash being away?! She’s also with her kids much much more, and they actually have a normal life as best they can.

They want the lifestyle they have, they make sacrifices and don’t make the dad feel like shit all over social media.

Rant over

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Starting with a day to herself! Same as any other day then 🤣🤣
I think she needs to see a therapist! She is so out of touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

avb00

Chatty Member
Personally I think Jordan should leave Diversity at this point. Feel he’s the least enthusiastic and passionate about dance from the group, never really seen him dancing on his own Instagram compared to all the other members.

He would earn more than enough to fund his family through Kiss Fm, sponsorships, TV show appearances, etc. And just being a Banjo really.

With 3 kids under/just at the age of 5, he’ll be missing a lot of time with them. Going away on tour when the baby will only be a few months old isn’t ideal. Even though there’s the nanny, Nay will still feel out of her depth (still wondering why she’s decided to have another child?).

Ashley & Perri are the faces of Diversity. Jordan maybe is better suited to a more behind the scenes/dialogue-type role.

bopbop22

Wow she’s rough af without her filters.
I don’t necessarily think she’s rough, just normal! The filters give such an unrealistic image that her normal self looks rough compared but I think she’s quite pretty really!