Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if she does post she doesn’t realise how bitchy she will come across. If she starts skating a company thag gifted her the only person that will look spiteful and nasty is herself. She needs to think long and hard about it. As shes not a very liked person as it is.

Reactions: 6
Imagine going to Disney with your kids and the only grid post you do is of you and your other half

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine going to Disney with your kids and the only grid post you do is of you and your other half
It’s like the wedding. We haven’t seen any photos of them with the children from her until literally yesterday she shared a shot of everyone. Those kids are nothing to her. Even that photo she said Cass took, she’s cuddling jordan not Mimi 😭

Reactions: 12
The wedding pic she posted yesterday was awful! The two girls are not looking! One has a wand over face?
Granted it’s hard enough to get kids to look but for a professional photographer you’d of thought they’d get one shot and people behind the camera would help call the kids names and do funny things to get them looking and smiling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Even Ashley and talisa are pulling weird faces??
And then Jordan’s holding cass, the eldest out of the kids standing there??

For the blocked. She’s vile View attachment 1738043
This has been removed??? Maybe her management have stepped in! Damage control 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Yep, that post has vanished. Either management, or maybe Jordan? ‘Time is ticking’ has quite a threatening tone. She really does need to grow up.

Reactions: 9
I think Jordan would have told her.

Sorry new here but her post today rattled me. I used to date Jordan years ago. He’s a really nice lad, he could do much better.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think Jordan would have told her.

Sorry new here but her post today rattled me. I used to date Jordan years ago. He’s a really nice lad, he could do much better.
Hello, nice to have you here!

We often say he could do better and seems to have a genuine heart, but he also seems to be led astray by her.

Do you reckon the family like her? 🤨🙊

Reactions: 5
Ermmm I don’t know but she is the total opposite to them. Like Ashley and fran are solid , they just choose to keep what they do off social media which I respect. They are the most genuine people you could meet.

He does have a genuine heart, he’s really hard working

Reactions: 10
aww FFS I've said it before and I've said it again "Bally" are a FASHION label, their trainers are not made for sport or the gym they are made for FASHION as the name suggests...

I know this utter twonk has a psychological need to show people how much money shes got....the speeds she used to wear to her PT were bad enough butttt matching bright pink Balenciaga socks and tracks to an exercise class just makes her look like a Grade A bleep (which she is I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

If she just got some asics , she could stop people on this forum laughing at her so much with £135

• Haha
I still think management! When has she ever listened to Jordan!
He is still like a lovesick puppy 🤦🏼‍♀️

So does this mean that Mimi was hanging around (and was entertained by the beautician) while Naomi had her nails/brows/goodness knows what done?

Got her nails did 🤦🏼‍♀️

And what are those monstrosity shoes she has on her feet 😳😳😳😳
About £800 worth of hideousness, by the looks of it… (not sure these are the exact ones, but definitely similar)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I really hope the children grow up under the banjo influence and not Naomi but can’t see that happening 😒

Conveniently cutting the iPad in front of Mimi out 🤨
7FBBE3D5-A064-4259-A60F-D865F1DE8E35.png

Gender reveal incoming 🥱 how about be a normal adult and call some shops? Instead of begging
30C3D459-B188-418D-B090-C6FDF0CFE9C3.png

Reactions: 3
I really hope the children grow up under the banjo influence and not Naomi but can’t see that happening 😒

Conveniently cutting the iPad in front of Mimi out 🤨
View attachment 1741139

Gender reveal incoming 🥱 how about be a normal adult and call some shops? Instead of begging
View attachment 1741140
I was going to call her out for lack of manners until I spotted the 'please' 🙊. But it still comes across as quite demanding

Reactions: 3
Spot the ad labelling 🤣👌
She advertises two different bags! Does ONE influencer really need to be gifted TWO bags they she has no intention of using as it’s not a £600 plus designer 🙄

Then trainers are bleeping hideous! She’s a walking example of money CANNOT but class 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.