Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the slide straight after about her was typical and quite comical. Almost like, I've done my bit to congratulate, now back to mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes it was back to their wedding wasnā€™t it šŸ¤£ when I was on Instagram Ashley had posted about his MBE 4 hours ago and then nay had posted about changing her handle to naomibanjo 4 hours ago too but ash hadnā€™t liked it. So it feels like sheā€™d done it on the back of his post which letā€™s face it, an MBE absolutely trumps the unknown brothers wedding šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Yes it was back to their wedding wasnā€™t it šŸ¤£ when I was on Instagram Ashley had posted about his MBE 4 hours ago and then nay had posted about changing her handle to naomibanjo 4 hours ago too but ash hadnā€™t liked it. So it feels like sheā€™d done it on the back of his post which letā€™s face it, an MBE absolutely trumps the unknown brothers wedding šŸ¤£
Poundlound Banjos 4 life āœŒšŸ¼āœŒšŸ¼šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, it was his Mum that started it all (and continues to be heavily involved). I thought it was lovely that he took her although, yes, I might have been a little annoyed in Franā€™ position šŸ˜‚
It's how Fran always calls him "dude". I get people aren't lovey dovey - I'm not one of those people either but I personally would never call my husband 'dude'

The size of that poor chihuahua. Itā€™s just cruel to let him get that big. I honestly think the big dogs had a lucky escape.

If she stopped buying a whole new wardrobe of clothes every season then she wouldn't need to keep selling it all.
Most of us wear the same stuff for years!

Reactions: 7
Jordan on Loose Men right now. First discussion is banning lads nights/holidays when youā€™re in a relationshipā€¦ šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
Jordan was ā€œjokingā€ on loose women about having to approach nay a week before he went out to ā€œbutterā€ her up, take her out, have takeaways so sheā€™d say yes to his lads night out.

He said he got a free pass for his stag because it was his stag
šŸš©šŸš©šŸš©šŸš©šŸš©

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lots of what he said was presented in a ā€˜jokeyā€™ way, but thereā€™s definitely some truth to what he was saying. He wanted a small wedding, she got her own way. He has to sweeten her up with attention and takeaways to be able to go out with his mates. He couldnā€™t go on a lads holiday other than his stag do (which we know Ash organised and Jordan had little choice). ā€œWe always compromise, then do whatever Nay wantsā€.
Ore Oduba said his wife went away for a week, but after two days was missing him and the kids, and just wanted to share the experience with them. Jordan looked quite shocked and said nothing.
All of our suspicions confirmed!

Reactions: 17
Lots of what he said was presented in a ā€˜jokeyā€™ way, but thereā€™s definitely some truth to what he was saying. He wanted a small wedding, she got her own way. He has to sweeten her up with attention and takeaways to be able to go out with his mates. He couldnā€™t go on a lads holiday other than his stag do (which we know Ash organised and Jordan had little choice). ā€œWe always compromise, then do whatever Nay wantsā€.
Ore Oduba said his wife went away for a week, but after two days was missing him and the kids, and just wanted to share the experience with them. Jordan looked quite shocked and said nothing.
All of our suspicions confirmed!
This! He passes it off as jokes but thereā€™s too much to it, I think she is incredibly controlling and possessive and he just goes along with it. I actually think Jordan is a nice person but gets carried away with her and sometimes his behaviour is misguided.

They wouldnā€™t know what it is to be in a normal healthy relationship and to be attached to their children and to want family time. Nay goes on about her trauma, her childhood being left with people, her clear detachment from her family - yet neither of them are doing anything to stop history repeating itself for Cass and Mimi. God help a 3rd baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really is sad that those kids are going to have issues the same (or similar) to hers. Interestingly, Jordan says that when heā€™s stressed/under pressure/tired (which must be a lot, given how much he works), he takes it out on the kids by being short-tempered and shouting. The whole family set-up is a mess and the children are the ones who will suffer in the long-run.

I agree that he seems like a decent guy who values family, but he talked about how low his self-esteem is, particularly linked to his physical appearance. That backs up what we said about him wanting to keep hold of Nay because he thinks heā€™s punching, and so doesnā€™t challenge the way she acts.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.