Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for her kids. They never seem to spend any family time together. Now they at ‘prep’ school you think they would do things with the kids as weekends. Why these two had kids is beyond me. They want to go about acting like an immature couple.

Reactions: 8
Noticed straight away they weren’t out with their kids yet again 🙄

That tik tok! She’s 30 people!! 30!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion -

NaomiBANJO #11. Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Out galavanting like a parent less couple on date tit!

Day with the kids! Locked up in the house like they always are 🙄

Reactions: 6
1. We all know she hasn’t given loads to charity.
2. So the Banjos couldn’t bring themselves to have a nice day at the pumpkin patch as a family. It was a paid thing with Base. I wonder if the Nanny took the little content creator huns or whilst Nay sat for 5 hours in the hairdresser.

Reactions: 12
Just seen that there’s a ‘Ginger’ filter doing the rounds on Instagram that makes brunette hair slightly orange toned. Should’ve known Naomi was aspiring to look like a filter, all makes sense now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Defo think she is pregnant. She doesn't even look after the two she has.
Isn’t this from last summer? Either the housewarming party or the bridesmaid one? I’m sure we discussed at the time how it wasn’t filtered.

Isn’t this from last summer? Either the housewarming party or the bridesmaid one? I’m sure we discussed at the time how it wasn’t filtered.
Oh is it! We all have abit of bloat don't We! Still think she is pregnant and she hasn't done any full length photos in ages

Reactions: 2
Clipping back your fringe is the first sign that you actually hate it deep down. Been there in 2015, never again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she never attend events with her husband or is he to embarrassed to take her 😂
I’d be embarrassed to take her out too with the type of thing she would wear she’d have her boobs out for everyone to see but tbf she probably wouldn’t want to go cause she wouldn’t be able to filter/edit it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.