Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor probably gave her a hard time 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has been out with Nay & Jord for food ect, but he missed the wedding his wife was bridesmaid at.. He posted at the time out shopping trying on clothes , driving around, having food, when he was probably invited! Vic did not post anything at all after vegas not even the wedding so seems like he had a problem. From being in a controlling relationship myself before, it adds up..
This entirely. I was coming to say about his time in London. Like fine he wasn't at the wedding for whatever reason, but to just be doing stuff in London and then posting it seemed to be making a point.

I also agree the relationship seems very controlling. Victoria has posted some carousels called august and September, along with a press photo on her grid from the boxing match launch party…but still nothing about the wedding. You don’t post about being a bridesmaid, all the fuss that nay made, going to the hens, dress fittings, nothing about the wedding and then back to posting about her life after a really long silence. Surely being a bridesmaid for her friend was a special moment and one to be remembered. Really hope she’s ok and that nay is actually being there for her.

Reactions: 7
It’s quite sad I reckon Victoria and Nay are quite jealous of each other.
Nay jealous of the money and lifestyle
Victoria jealous of Jordan being a decent family man

Reactions: 9
It’s quite sad I reckon Victoria and Nay are quite jealous of each other.
Nay jealous of the money and lifestyle
Victoria jealous of Jordan being a decent family man
Just shows while money makes life a lot easier, it doesn’t necessarily make you happy.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Victoria and Nay had a falling out and that’s why she’s not posted about the wedding 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why big brands work with these people....179k followers....11 comments and just over 1k likes. What is that going to achieve?

Reactions: 4
defo think she is pregant at this point .
I really, really hope not. She doesn’t parent the ones she’s got! It would purely be for the content on the gram, which is just vile. But not unusual with these instahuns…anything to stay relevant!

Reactions: 6
Nay Nays back- she’s probably had to parent her children this week hence it being tit… and to top it off her solo Nandos lunch won’t happen so she’s had to go to Wagas… I don’t know how she copes to be honest it’s such a hard time. #prayfornaynay

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.