Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how even though Jordan is working away, she’s suddenly back on stories. We had a little bath shot the other day, playroom one etc. yet when he was clearly abroad it was complete silence from her 😒

Reactions: 3
I thought they’d still be in their post wedding glow…they both look miserable. Why post this?!
E75F75B4-4B97-47F0-B516-5ABF19861FDE.png

She is such a moany cow goes out and moans about the price at cineworld when she literally buys there whole menu as always. The prices are as clear as day everyone knows the Cinema is extortionate.

Reactions: 10
Off topic - what does Perris gf Laura do? Does she work for Emmerdale?
She works for ITV as a camera assistant (think that’s the right job title). She was working on dancing on ice when Perri was on there which is how they met. She’s been abroad a bit and done other shows but seems to have been on emmerdale for a while now.

She is such a moany cow goes out and moans about the price at cineworld when she literally buys there whole menu as always. The prices are as clear as day everyone knows the Cinema is extortionate.
She needs to buy (makes jordan buy) an excess of junk so she can post it on the gram and brag about how much money they (allegedly) have. Jordan claimed to be pissed off at the expense, yet he could say no!!

Reactions: 4
It's gluttony, nandos/wagamamas randomly by yourself, all that stuff at the cinema. Would have been a better post if she's posted they had brought their own snacks!

Reactions: 6
Ahh so Jordan is out with the boys tonight. That explains the cinema ‘date night’. I bet he’s only allowed out if she gets a night of him to herself first.

Firstly the surprise of getting a coat out every year. Gosh Nay look at you saving the world. It's what we all do nay. If you bought quality items then you could keep wearing them again anagain I know shock.

Must hurt knowing that he’s so unknown and when people do recognise him, it’s as Ashley’s brother 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she expect half an MBE?!
The compliment to danielle 👀🤔 has nay turned a new leaf?
8A20C5B4-18A0-407B-BBF9-D5773E8A4B18.jpeg
68B20BD9-E751-42E7-BA3F-B0D23D08719C.jpeg

I would be pissed if my husband got an MBE - whilst I’d raised his kids when he was constantly away on tour/at work - and then he took his mum...

Reactions: 10
I would be pissed if my husband got an MBE - whilst I’d raised his kids when he was constantly away on tour/at work - and then he took his mum...
To be fair, it was his Mum that started it all (and continues to be heavily involved). I thought it was lovely that he took her although, yes, I might have been a little annoyed in Fran’ position 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.