Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Vinted all those clothes with tags 😂😂 she lives like a wag lifestyle but we all know jordy ain’t a millionaire and their expenditure doesn’t match his income
it’s probably all been gifted anyway as she works with in the style and recognise a lot of it from ads she’s done!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I really like the hair colour and style. I personally think it washes her out though with her natrual colouring xx

Reactions: 2
That fringe 😂😂😂 some faces just don’t suit fringes …. 😂😂😂😂
It’s just so wispy and uneven?! Super thick above her eyebrows then a sad little few strands in middle
Reminds me of when I was 14 and cut my own fringe which was literally a few strands on my forehead as I wasn’t sure how much hair to cut

63667413-0E35-4F01-B347-A0C3C493DC34.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I have nothing against her hair, but the filters are next level ridiculous. I tried one of them on myself and it completely changed my face. I know that’s maybe the whole point, but it changed rather than enhanced my natural look, and its so so fake. Naomi doesn’t need anything that dramatic!! I really find it baffling.

Reactions: 11
When I first had a fringe cut in it looked like that because your hair is so used to being parted, you need to really tame it into being even....unless this is the look she has gone for

Why does her skin and lips basically match? When her and Jordy baby first got together she was so natural and imo much prettier

Reactions: 7
It’s half term and she seemingly has done not a lot with her children. They’ll be with the nanny I bet she still has regardless of them both being in school full time.

I really hope she doesn’t have another content baby.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind the fringe but it’s got to feel horrible?! No way I could deal with in my eyes every minute, how annoying

Has it been half term this week for her/her area then? I know where I live kids are only breaking up today for half term

I know she hasn’t mentioned it much (lol) and very modestly stated… her children go to ‘prep school’ not pre school, not school… prep 🤣🤣🤣

She’s also made it very obvious what private school it is by showing their entire uniform and covering the badge. But yeah that schools got two weeks, Ferne Mccann’s daughter is in the same class as Cass.

Has it been half term this week for her/her area then? I know where I live kids are only breaking up today for half term

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.