Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Nay Nay is about 5 hours into her salon trip. Where she’s gone from brown, to ginger to now what looks like brown 🤔 I wonder if it’ll look any different or it’s just another day away from the kids so worth it in nays books.

Jordy is 100% under the thumb with Nay Nay. If he struggles with self esteem and Naomi Zena Courts (we’ve all seen the topless photos) comes along and wants him (for his money) he’s going to pretty much let her do as she pleases.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's going red!! Hair, Costa, chippy lunch, so relatable nay 😑 the whole day probably has cost hundreds!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
For anyone blocked.
2CDE7959-10C4-4E47-A12A-A83CE1840BDB.png
4F2B7CDF-8968-448A-BBCF-329649F165D5.png

And yes she got Starbucks delivered and then chip shop. Even when I didn’t worry about money, I still took snacks to the hairdresser incase I got peckish and avoided meal times. My salon also offered and provided any type of drink you asked for, and if it was hot you’d get biscuits 🤣 I remember one client asked for something they didn’t have, so one of the girls went to the shop to buy it (something like peppermint tea). she is absolutely roaring through every penny jordan makes. If that was my husband talking on tv today, I’d actually be quite concerned about the things he’d said.

Reactions: 5
Just another excuse to have to go to the hairdressers once a month. Gonna have to keep up those roots and the toner.

She'll say she's been soooooooo busy and noone will ever understand the sacrifices they make as a family. Blah blah blah. The only people sacrificing are the kids hun.

Reactions: 9
Potential red hair on her dependant on the shade but given the in-between colour is going to look tacky af and that's from someone who loves red hair

Reactions: 3
She’s pushing ALL my buttons right now!

She’s so bleeping selfish!

I’m actually pleased I didn’t see Jordan on loose men! I think I’d find it all so embarrassing!

Jordan has the potential to be a top family guy! He needs to put his foot down NOW!!!!

Also if my husband won an MBE and took his mother! I’d be fuming! Yes she’s involved and was the driving force behind diversity!
But this is awarded for much more than that! (Although I’m not the biggest fan of some of the things Ashley stands for but this isn’t a post about that!)

Reactions: 2
Her Vinted all those clothes with tags 😂😂 she lives like a wag lifestyle but we all know jordy ain’t a millionaire and their expenditure doesn’t match his income

Reactions: 4
She’s pushing ALL my buttons right now!

She’s so bleeping selfish!

I’m actually pleased I didn’t see Jordan on loose men! I think I’d find it all so embarrassing!

Jordan has the potential to be a top family guy! He needs to put his foot down NOW!!!!

Also if my husband won an MBE and took his mother! I’d be fuming! Yes she’s involved and was the driving force behind diversity!
But this is awarded for much more than that! (Although I’m not the biggest fan of some of the things Ashley stands for but this isn’t a post about that!)
There not a good price either you can get some absolute bargains on Vinted.

Reactions: 2
She is so ridiculous. If she doesn't want people's opinions don't post it on the Internet. You can not control other people Nay. Chill down

Reactions: 14
The vinted items are double double dear!
Are you paying over the odds because they belong to a wannabe z lister 🙊

I really don’t like the hair! But to be fair her attitude towards people is what makes her the ugliest person ever

That wasn’t even a nasty comment! She needs to get her head checked!

She is the bleep of all cunts

Who had her kids ALL bleeping day is what I wanna know!!!!
Private schools have broke up and daddy was out earning a bleeping living!
Why not wait 2 weeks for your makeover and have it done whilst little huns are at school! 😡
She boils my bleeping blood!

Reactions: 10
Her Vinted all those clothes with tags 😂😂 she lives like a wag lifestyle but we all know jordy ain’t a millionaire and their expenditure doesn’t match his income
Also they are all crumpled, you can tell she's just picked it up from the floor.

Reactions: 1
Also they are all crumpled, you can tell she's just picked it up from the floor.
I know she’s only uploaded today but her clothes have like 200 views, for someone with over 150k followers I’d of thought more people would of clicked on the clothes

Reactions: 1
The vinted items are double double dear!
Are you paying over the odds because they belong to a wannabe z lister 🙊

I really don’t like the hair! But to be fair her attitude towards people is what makes her the ugliest person ever

That wasn’t even a nasty comment! She needs to get her head checked!

She is the bleep of all cunts

Who had her kids ALL bleeping day is what I wanna know!!!!
Private schools have broke up and daddy was out earning a bleeping living!
Why not wait 2 weeks for your makeover and have it done whilst little huns are at school! 😡
She boils my bleeping blood!
I assume the nanny had them, but it’s still bloody selfish. Who books a hair appointment in the middle of half term?! Especially one that takes several hours.

Reactions: 6
Personally hate the hair, the colours not bad but the fringe plus the colour just makes her looks more fake than she already is.

Plus her personality is awful which makes it worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.