Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t it kinda rival bourn sisters range? Idk never looked at their stuff but I thought it was kids and maternity wear / matching adults and kids PJs etc
It’s just child’s clothing I think but Hattie posted a story supporting😅 probably done it through gritted teeth ahaha

I just think it’s funny when someone had a baby then suddenly decides to do a kids clothing range like there aren’t tons already. I feel like it must be a hard thing to succeed in unless you have some sort of gimmick/USP about your products. I can imagine Naomi range being just basics with the brand name on in various shades of beige and grey?

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t it kinda rival bourn sisters range? Idk never looked at their stuff but I thought it was kids and maternity wear / matching adults and kids PJs etc
I think bourn sisters is more pjs sets for children and adults where as Summer seems to be doing clothing specifically for children or babies/toddlers?

Don't know how Summer is going to go from doing nothing all day to running a new business and looking after a newborn?

Reactions: 9
I think the children’s clothing line won’t last.Just another hobby while she lives of her footballer boyfriend😂

Reactions: 7
I would bet the reason Naomi got locked out of her account is to do with all the competitions she is running and the unorganic growth of her following. She is effectively buying her followers this way - she goes out to buy a designer item/voucher and the followers roll in. And she has the nerve to say it’s all down to hard work. I remember someone did a post a while back that was widely shared about how running competitions doesn’t tend to be good for businesses/influencers in the long run.

Naomi ought to be very careful.

Reactions: 13
I would bet the reason Naomi got locked out of her account is to do with all the competitions she is running and the unorganic growth of her following. She is effectively buying her followers this way - she goes out to buy a designer item/voucher and the followers roll in. And she has the nerve to say it’s all down to hard work. I remember someone did a post a while back that was widely shared about how running competitions doesn’t tend to be good for businesses/influencers in the long run.

Naomi ought to be very careful.
This was Vix Meldrew who shared about this, it was very interesting

Reactions: 2
Asking others for their dream business ventures so she can capitalise it and steal it?

Reactions: 6
The baby clothing line won’t take off it will be replaced with something else soon enough.Summer was doing fashion before then interior design then modelling with milk she can’t stick to anything

Reactions: 3
The baby clothing line won’t take off it will be replaced with something else soon enough.Summer was doing fashion before then interior design then modelling with milk she can’t stick to anything
These people are so bored. How can she make so much money posting the same boring selfie once a fortnight? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 4
Thats from 4 years ago - think they were just paid to wear them lol
I know, my comment and the picture aren’t related. Just thought Naomi looked awful and I recon she’s going to have a coffee shop or something like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.