Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her showing off her new car and then posting a story saying it’s ok for her to show off because she’s worked so hard for it. Errrrrr get a grip! Hasn’t done a hard days work in her life.
She means hard work grafting to snare a footballer boyfriend...👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She means hard work grafting to snare a footballer boyfriend...👀
It’s really pathetic the way they are using their money when you think about it! Living in a flat and spending 80k on a car for the gram that’s not even baby friendly when they live in a city. Surely buy a nice house and a reasonable family car.

Reactions: 18
Omg her showing off her new car and then posting a story saying it’s ok for her to show off because she’s worked so hard for it. Errrrrr get a grip! Hasn’t done a hard days work in her life.
Yep! Infuuuuuuriating. Why does she need a car like that anyway? Does she even go anywhere other than Starbucks and her bi-monthly trip to Dubai (yawn)?

Reactions: 14
The way she scribbled out her reg but left the 70 so everyone knows it’s brand new lool
56F631FF-3AE1-429B-BDB3-FDB142B7E0F8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i don't have any interest in cars which is probably why i think this is a dumb purchase?? like it's a car. they all get you to the same place.

Reactions: 9
I really just don’t ‘get’ her appeal to followers; she’s average looking, and I wouldn’t describe her as stylish. Personality is meh. How has she amassed this following?

Reactions: 8
I really just don’t ‘get’ her appeal to followers; she’s average looking, and I wouldn’t describe her as stylish. Personality is meh. How has she amassed this following?

She used to get reposted by a lot of the huge style and fashion accounts. Also her photos were nicer back then and she looked pretty.

Reactions: 3
So her collection is with In The Style 😂 Jeez I didn’t have high hopes for it but a let down none the less!

Reactions: 11
In the Style and her do not go, I doubt she’d ever shop there so her agreeing to a collection is baffling

Reactions: 4
In the Style and her do not go, I doubt she’d ever shop there so her agreeing to a collection is baffling
Easy money, selling cheap tit to her followers. To boost follow count and keep her shopping for designer.

They also usually pay for a location to shoot the collection so free holidays too.

Reactions: 5
They posted a quick video saying guess who on their story. Not sure if they’ve posted any photos but you could tell it was her from what she posted herself
oooo i must have missed this! was the last brand i was expecting for her tbh?

Hattie Bourn has just done a 'So proud of you' post on her stories with a photo of Naomi on a huge billboard for the clothing range.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s pretty but she looks awful in that billboard. Orange, oily skin, hair scraped back and looks greasy?! Awful. And the shot above of her from behind is very unflattering too! Wtf.

Reactions: 4
evening all, i see this thread is as quiet as naomi is boring but whats new.

HOW THE HELL has she got her own ITS collab/range - whatever you want to call it. ridiculous. her style is trash - it's like these girls pick the ugliest most basic "pieces" in their wardrobes+ think YES ill stick it on together and it'll be FaShUn.

can't cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.