Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s better off staying here if she wants any sort of career herself, for some reason UK followers seem to think she is beautiful, but in America she won’t stand out, there are better looking girls out there and if not better looking at least they have more of a personality than a dry fish 🙃

Reactions: 6
She’s better off staying here if she wants any sort of career herself, for some reason UK followers seem to think she is beautiful, but in America she won’t stand out, there are better looking girls out there and if not better looking at least they have more of a personality than a dry fish 🙃

Well I thought this. Her and her sister stand out here because of their blue eyes and summer kissed skin. They’ve got footie boyfriends and all these partnerships.

In America you’ve got so many good looking people. I always find they look better in America and Australia. I feel like us as British wear too much make up and age quicker with the drinking and smoking culture.

America have a mixing bowl of all sorts and you get some beautiful people.

And plus Naomi would be competing with girls who have big names. Bigger egos and a harder bite in terms of bitchiness and getting what they want. They don’t play there.

They’d like her for her accent and that’s it.

A lot of back stabbing and cattiness would surround her to be honest being involved with people like that. And I personally don’t think her or summer could knack it.

Reactions: 3
Well I thought this. Her and her sister stand out here because of their blue eyes and summer kissed skin. They’ve got footie boyfriends and all these partnerships.

In America you’ve got so many good looking people. I always find they look better in America and Australia. I feel like us as British wear too much make up and age quicker with the drinking and smoking culture.

America have a mixing bowl of all sorts and you get some beautiful people.

And plus Naomi would be competing with girls who have big names. Bigger egos and a harder bite in terms of bitchiness and getting what they want. They don’t play there.

They’d like her for her accent and that’s it.

A lot of back stabbing and cattiness would surround her to be honest being involved with people like that. And I personally don’t think her or summer could knack it.
Somehow I don’t think they’ll be able to compete with the California beach babe look 🙃

Reactions: 5
I thought the caption on Naomi’s last post was really odd tbh. ‘Never thought I’d be the parent to let their kid wear Minnie Mouse sandals’ ?? Let your kid be a kid and dress in fun and colourful clothes instead of your boring neutral picks all the time.

Reactions: 11
I thought the caption on Naomi’s last post was really odd tbh. ‘Never thought I’d be the parent to let their kid wear Minnie Mouse sandals’ ?? Let your kid be a kid and dress in fun and colourful clothes instead of your boring neutral picks all the time.
It’s sad

Parents of our generation are that obsessed with Instagram aesthetics they’re forcing it upon their children

Reactions: 6
she was recommending the cheaper version of revitaliash a few weeks/months ago! and in the 'after' pic she is wearing more mascara

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna sound awful but I’m so glad not all of her angles are flattering either 👀 looks like a different bird
The two sisters really do think they’re a pair of supermodels. They’re far from it.

Lately they’ve both been looking like Angelica’s Big Baby brother from The Rugrats

omg she just shared a lash serum on her Instagram story that she uses and it was literally £89😭 wow
I reckon it’s gifted. Most of her things are gifted. I don’t think she pays for anything. Her boyfriend probably pays for the flat, gives her money. The lot. The only thing I think Naomi pays for is her iced coffees. Same with the sister.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lost her looks and style since the baby.
I think that’s normal to be fair. Some people just don’t have the time or the energy to make the same effort with their appearance that they did pre baby.

Reactions: 2
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
She’s lost her looks and style since the baby.
I don’t think she has? She’s pretty and she has a better body than most. Let’s be real. If she was fat and sloppy no one would follow.

But prancing and making out your top notch around Manchester City Center filled with homeless people, druggies and acting you’re better than anyone else annoys me.

What does this woman even do all day? Apart from selfies, coffee and show her gremlin looking baby.

I don’t think she has? She’s pretty and she has a better body than most. Let’s be real. If she was fat and sloppy no one would follow.

But prancing and making out your top notch around Manchester City Center filled with homeless people, druggies and acting you’re better than anyone else annoys me.

What does this woman even do all day? Apart from selfies, coffee and show her gremlin looking baby.
sorry but i think commenting on the baby’s looks is a bit too far in my opinion 😬 she’s only a baby!

Reactions: 9
sorry but i think commenting on the baby’s looks is a bit too far in my opinion 😬 she’s only a baby!
I don’t think so. Some babies just aren’t cute. That’s the truth of it and hers isn’t despite how many times she throws her kid up online. I’ve seen cuter.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so. Some babies just aren’t cute. That’s the truth of it and hers isn’t despite how many times she throws her kid up online. I’ve seen cuter.
Agree with you .. I adore cute babies .. I think Deliciously Ella have a nice smart and good looking girl .. not following many mum bloggers but just tried to think ab the cute ones ..
Nope Naomies girl just an average / maybe will change later who knows but deff not the cutest

I don't think her outfits are flattering or nice at all lately. Yes, she has had a baby lol but her style has gone downhill - it's her job, too.

This was her prime... she was gaining thousands of followers a day back here.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don't think her outfits are flattering or nice at all lately. Yes, she has had a baby lol but her style has gone downhill - it's her job, too.

This was her prime... she was gaining thousands of followers a day back here.
I think it's more ab her pretty cute baby face , nothing about the look really !
I wouldn't buy any of the stuff from that pict ..
Needless to say won't go to the bar like that either

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.