Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KYLIE

VIP Member
Naomi is successful in her own right as is Hattie.. but the rest of them just seem to pop out babies for footballers lol

sephylily

VIP Member
She put a story about it I’m sure, also if you go back it was once silver 😂😂
i've scrolled all the way back in the time i posted that q haha and yes you are right! i'm not sure why she changed it bc the silver band was really thin so it wasn't prominently silver at all.

PurplePhoenix97

Forgot about these 2 and noami popped ip on my instagram. I used to follow naomi but my god what a bore! She has ZERO personality, same as her sister and her sister isn’t cute at all, they have nice eyes and that’s about it imo.

how these boring basic people have so many followers is beyond me!

They do have nice eyes and that’s all that stands out to me.

Pinkii

VIP Member
The YouTube channel has gone I’ve just had a look for it to record a part of summer talking. On her insta there’s videos though which again I can’t screen record as it’s keep saying file too large on here when I try and upload. Not sure about Naomi with me being blocked lol
ahh I see.Haha what did you say to get you blocked?

LDNtea

VIP Member
Yeah I mean internet always gon internet but I can’t imagine anyone getting hate for one day a week. I don’t have kids but always have thought it’s good for them to get social interaction and build those skills at nursery even just a couple mornings!

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Just found this thread. Did anyone catch on April fools day I think it was, Niomi’s boyfriend played a prank on her with her coffee machine and Niomi was getting so angry ! At one point she said “swear on Nola’s life you haven’t done anything to it” why would you use your baby in that way? I don’t like swearing on your childs life like that especially for something so tedious, you should never bring your kids into arguments. Also with all the money he brings in why don’t the buy a house with a lovely garden for Nola? Keeping her cooped up in their flat is no fun for a baby and she could be learning so much whilst playing outside
I thought the exact same as well of that prank! She seems like so much fun to be around🤥

if I remember correctly they lived in a house before the child came a long and around that time she was saying they had an offer accepted on a place so they must have bought that apartment? I bet she’s regretting it now.

Spider12

VIP Member
Just watched Naomi’s IG story highlights from her holiday.She is so fucking miserable even on holiday.Anyone else thinks Summer is so lazy I thought she would at least move about a bit more being pregnant but no.I think the baby will have a favourite episode of friends before his 1st Birthday
Summer is definitely lazy. She’s a human sloth. She won’t know what to do with herself when her baby is here and she has to get up and do something 😂

Halliestar

VIP Member
It’s not fair they’re all on holiday 😩😂 i was looking at going away but then I thought it’s just not worth the risk especially with taking my children so we’ve left it. I knew these lot would be itching to go away though, look at Hattie she’s already on her second holiday 👀