Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! So curious as to what work she’s had done
I was on holiday last year at the same hotel as her. She’s defiantly had filler in her cheeks and lips. At the time I was following her as I thought she was a bit different to other influencers then, when I seen how she acted in person I went straight back to my room and unfollowed her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on holiday last year at the same hotel as her. She’s defiantly had filler in her cheeks and lips. At the time I was following her as I thought she was a bit different to other influencers then, when I seen how she acted in person I went straight back to my room and unfollowed her.
Oooh spill did she treat hotel staff like tit??

Yes spillllll!

Oooh spill did she treat hotel staff like tit??
no no really, it’s a hard hotel to do that if that makes sense. She just walked around like she owned the place. She had the most miserable and stuck up face I have ever seen. I was walking with my friend talking and she passed us on the path and we did a polite smile and she looked right though is. She just came across as really rude and arrogant. Also, her bf followed her around like a lap dog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be nice to be able to use your bfs money to buy designer bags, she most likely buys them herself now but before she was massive on Instagram she always had channel bags which on average could pay £4/£5k... both her and summer wags i think they are both pretty however but jesus lay off the filler pleaseee

no no really, it’s a hard hotel to do that if that makes sense. She just walked around like she owned the place. She had the most miserable and stuck up face I have ever seen. I was walking with my friend talking and she passed us on the path and we did a polite smile and she looked right though is. She just came across as really rude and arrogant. Also, her bf followed her around like a lap dog.
oh I was gonna ask who she was with!
I think her bf is fit actually. But maybe he’s boring too if he follows someone that Boring round?

Reactions: 2
This does not suprise me one bit. She comes across as a snobby cow who looks down her nose on her insta so for her to be like that in real life is no suprise. lol good on you unfollowing her immediately 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
oh I was gonna ask who she was with!
I think her bf is fit actually. But maybe he’s boring too if he follows someone that Boring round?
He’s alright, he looks better on pictures. They didn’t look like they cracked a smile once and he spent a lot of time trying to get the ‘perfect picture’ of her.

Reactions: 6
Their younger brother has a black girlfriend too, so strange how they all fetish black people. A bit more than just a coincidence 😂
They definitely do.
As a black person it truly creeps me out. It’s like these type of people and the kardashians just want our genetics for their own benefit. They don’t care about us. We’re accessories.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aside from the black fetishisation. I also just find it odd when there’s more than one pair of siblings who have become WAGS (bourns too). I supppse they could have just been introduced by the sisters partner to a team mate but it’s just weird isn’t it? Like they went looking for footballers to pin down. And if he’s black even better (I always got a weird vibe from Hattie re korey if I’m honest Although I know They’re childhood sweethearts so bit different.)

Reactions: 10
Aside from the black fetishisation. I also just find it odd when there’s more than one pair of siblings who have become WAGS (bourns too). I supppse they could have just been introduced by the sisters partner to a team mate but it’s just weird isn’t it? Like they went looking for footballers to pin down. And if he’s black even better (I always got a weird vibe from Hattie re korey if I’m honest Although I know They’re childhood sweethearts so bit different.)
I don’t think they are childhood sweethearts. She grew up in Norwich and he is from London (or possibly Essex). I think they met when he was playing for Norwich FC

Reactions: 1
I'll be honest I don't get a weird vibe from hattie and korey but I do think it's soooo weird when 2 siblings are wags. Just gives me golddigger vibes.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they are childhood sweethearts. She grew up in Norwich and he is from London (or possibly Essex). I think they met when he was playing for Norwich FC
Oh! I think I assumed cos she said they met in Norwich and she worked in Nando’s and he was always in with his mates then he jokingly said yeaaaa man got the bb pin innit

sounded like teenagers to me loool

Reactions: 2
Oh! I think I assumed cos she said they met in Norwich and she worked in Nando’s and he was always in with his mates then he jokingly said yeaaaa man got the bb pin innit

sounded like teenagers to me loool
They probably were teens at the time, late teens rather than school age. LOL at the thought of her working in Nando’s!

They probably were teens at the time, late teens rather than school age. LOL at the thought of her working in Nando’s!
I remember she did a “ask me” thing once on her IG for stuff to put in videos and I messaged saying it would be really interesting to hear what her plans/ambitions were before Korey and any insight she has on what it’s really like to be a young woman and have to uproot from family etc to “follow” Korey to whichever club he goes to. I genuinely thought it would be an interesting thing for her to address and she could have felled the “WAG” stereotype somewhat by talking about it. She never replied or did it tho haha

I do remember on pne Q&A she did on her stories someone asked what her job is and she did a sarcastic eye rolling response like “erm... full time mum? I do IG? I have my own business?” 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.