Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vuhvuh

User banned
Hi girls, does any of you have useful tips how to grow on Youtube/IG nowadays? Obviously its harder and harder to grow these days as there is so much content everywhere but I think its still possible. I ask because I would like to grow my Youtube and Instagram because of my business. Its not in English though but in my native language. Any ideas?
Thank you

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Must be nice to be able to use your bfs money to buy designer bags, she most likely buys them herself now but before she was massive on Instagram she always had channel bags which on average could pay £4/£5k... both her and summer wags i think they are both pretty however but jesus lay off the filler pleaseee

Tea4u

VIP Member
She gained a LOT recently 👀

She does look miserable all the time ... I understand she might have a lack of sleep , I had a child too however I can fall asleep when she is talking ..
She also remind me a panda or teddy bear as the corners of the eyes are a bit down lol

I don't think it's good to discuss baby look , considering both parents are pretty can't call the baby cute .
Sorry
Summer is the sister not Naomi

Halliestar

VIP Member
Naomi seems to be putting in more effort with her pictures now, but Summer's feed is dreadful - lazy mirror selfies galore! What the hell does she even do all day?!?!
Sit on her arse and watch Netflix 🤣 I’ve got a feeling she might be pregnant