Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember yearsssssss ago when she had a smaller following she always wore the same misguided shoes and a guy commented saying something like ‘not those shoes again do you want me to send you some new ones’ and she replied saying yeah 😂 all in jest, but still, funny none the less

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she first didn’t show her baby’s face, I thought it was because she didn’t want her child on the internet which I respected. Now she shows the kid off and has even made her her own instagram. Which makes me think the only reason she didn’t show the kid off first is because she couldn’t smile yet and was quite evil looking
This sounds mean but I don’t find her baby that cute. If she was like Greyson_Land for example then I’d say yes you’ve got a beautiful bloody baby!

But her child looks as miserable as her mother and aunt. Only the dad seems to smile!

No way is that her! 😱
He looks chavvy too tbh

He got his cash and she’s stayed with him for a cushy lifestyle. This isn’t anything new though the majority of white british girls do this anyway. All try and get connections to tv stars and footballers in bars when they’re 18/21 in skimp. Men are daft enough to fall for it. Nothing new.

I can’t believe she has been signed to Gleam! Laziest influencer going. Her sister is with Milk as well.
Wonder how much their sugar daddy’s paid out for them to get into these agencies

Reactions: 5
She might be pregnant. Tought times for influencers atm with earning so she might as well secure the bag with her bf

Reactions: 4
Whys everyone commenting a teacup emoji under summers latest pic? I don't get it...

Whys everyone commenting a teacup emoji under summers latest pic? I don't get it...

I think the bf is pretty .. not sure how is he as a person.. but looks ok to me
Apparently he was born in America and they’re after moving there once their kid is bigger

Tens the betting LA

And I can picture the sisters trying to squirm their way into the rich crowd there and get known

Reactions: 3
Apparently he was born in America and they’re after moving there once their kid is bigger

Tens the betting LA

And I can picture the sisters trying to squirm their way into the rich crowd there and get known
Imagine the Genes sisters trying to get in with Kim and Kanye 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tens the betting LA

She’ll deffo try and get in with the Tammy Hembrow and Yaris Palmer crew 🤢

Reactions: 4
Imagine the Genes sisters trying to get in with Kim and Kanye 😂😂😂
She said it a while ago once nola is bigger theyre buggering off to America

Probably honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to because if they were WAGS from their late teens then by thirty they’ll defo try claiming fame status

And Summers boyfriends ugly

Not even being funny, he looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember that they wanted to get a house or got a house but are they still planning to move ?

Baby looks very white , can't see anything mixed in her yet , maybe nose only
She’s like Samantha Maria’s daughter and Baby Archie

But trust me, quarter black kids always have black features. Her kid will end up similar looking to Jade Goody.

Reactions: 1
She’s like Samantha Maria’s daughter and Baby Archie

But trust me, quarter black kids always have black features. Her kid will end up similar looking to Jade Goody.
Not always! I inherited no black features, dead straight hair and noooo lips 😂 but yeah Nola definitely looks mixed race, she just has very fair skin

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.