Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes taken the IGTV down so pretty much confirms he is her boyfriend and she's been caught out! I wonder if she will post about tattle now 👀👀

Reactions: 9
shes taken the IGTV down so pretty much confirms he is her boyfriend and she's been caught out! I wonder if she will post about tattle now 👀👀
Wow someone's been on here reading lol she will prob try to defend him she that dumb

Reactions: 1
I’ve thought for a while now something wasn't right with her and her fella! The voice and fringe are so annoying... this is great! Caught out!

Defo looks exactly like the same bloke.
that would explain how she’s got her Gucci heels on today’s post and Suls designer outfit..or bank of mum and dad... I don’t know anyone who does blowdrys who lives the life she does.! 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
Defo looks exactly like the same bloke.
that would explain how she’s got her Gucci heels on today’s post and Suls designer outfit..or bank of mum and dad... I don’t know anyone who does blowdrys who lives the life she does.! 👀👀👀
Now we all know why coz her babys dad is a dirty scumbag drug dealer she wants to be careful if social services gets wind.

That video has been taken down and no more mention off tattle from her 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video has been taken down and no more mention off tattle from her 👀🤣
She was foolish for directing people here. If you knew that your secrets that you didn’t want being made public were all written on a website, you wouldn’t tell everyone about that website would you?!!

Reactions: 4
It’s 100% him. This was on her insta the other day. He only did half of his sentence. Where she works at that rehab the owner her fellas a drug dealer too.
Like people have said all that money from blowing hair. No way. Also is it just me or his her mouth bent when she talks it goes to one side

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s 100% him. This was on her insta the other day. He only did half of his sentence. Where she works at that rehab the owner her fellas a drug dealer too.
Like people have said all that money from blowing hair. No way. Also is it just me or his her mouth bent when she talks it goes to one side
Rehab was struck off companies house in 2016 because the company was “dissolved”... guessing they didn’t want to make their accounts public!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she would have had many followers if they all knew the truth.. not to mention social services being involved what on earth has that baby been born into 🤔

She obviously needed someone to continue to spoil her brat arse needs, a man like her Daddy, obvs always got what she wanted as a kid. So she got with a drug dealer like him and pretends she’s married to him. I bet her dad was so proud when she brought him home both could go out on deals together. God forbid her son or anyone she loves ever gets addicted to drugs, or died of a heroin/drug overdose. Wonder how proud she’d be then. That her wardrobe and flash holidays is someone who’s killing themselves money, which her dad and fella are contributing towards. The woman

Last edited:
I’ve unfollowed her, she’s good friends with plouise who when she started off in the makeup industry was funded by her drug dealer boyfriend .... totall fraud

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed her, she’s good friends with plouise who when she started off in the makeup industry was funded by her drug dealer boyfriend .... totall fraud
Plouise doesn’t have any close friends! Just people she pays to be friends with her for a few months before changing them. I believe Plouise’s dad is actually pretty wealthy... she never “came from nothing” as she always claims. She did get a bank loan through her nan to open the salon... I think some of her staff have said she likely used the salon to launder her ex-boyfriends drug money though. She probably still deals now as she often has a lot of cash around. She has her own thread on here... interesting reading!
Maybe Naomi has mixed in the same circles re drugs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if she would have had many followers if they all knew the truth.. not to mention social services being involved what on earth has that baby been born into 🤔
Social services ? OMG how do you know this!! 😱😱😱
It’s definitely him though everyone is right, looks so much like his mug shot on google! Fairly sure she mentioned in the past on her stories ‘Jonathan was away a lot so I would be on my own doing hair tutorials’ something like that anyway!
Never understand why you would use your BOYFRIEND’s last name when you’re not married! Very odd..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.