Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice that today she has acknowledged that her Instagram account is no longer a hair account, seeing as though less than half the posts are about hair!! I don’t know why she doesn’t just turn it into a breastfeeding account and call it a day! I hate when business accounts allow their social media to follow their personal lives... it’s really unprofessional. You should keep your business account business, and put all your personal stuff on a private account.

Reactions: 4
Her Dads an absolute delight. Serving 24 years in prison, for trying to smuggle 26mill worth of heroin through Manchester airport in an oven 🤣, clear to see where she gets her stupidness from! He’d only recently got out for GBH and a possession of a gun along with his uncle. Classy classy family!!
what a life that’s kids going to have. Bet he loves them prison visits!! I really hope social services are involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like she needs to be outed for this! I cannot belive she’s getting away with making out her life’s is like this when she’s with a drug dealer!!! Great role model

Reactions: 2
I feel like she needs to be outed for this! I cannot belive she’s getting away with making out her life’s is like this when she’s with a drug dealer!!! Great role model
Yeah I agree.. but how ppl going to do that lol

So her four month old son is now trying to talk...hmmm must be all the booby he’s getting to be that advanced 🤣 I know all mums love their kids but she takes it to a new level ffs... also she needs to change her username i generally followed her for blow dry and hair talk not breast is best and pics of her child every 2 mins... 😩

Reactions: 5
I always wondered if he was in prison because last year on her old account she had all welcome home balloons and a big display set up...obv he was getting out of prison.

Reactions: 3
It’s messed up that she lied about struggling to conceive when he was actually locked up! She mustn’t have had that much trouble seen as he only got out last year and she’s already got a baby!!! Maybe she wanted a child so she wouldn’t be alone when he gets put inside again

Reactions: 7
It will catch up with them. Social services will be knocking soon. She’ll still stay with him: the stupid girl. She looks like a who off the grinch

So it’s the meerkats birthday today. Making it out again she’s living her best life. When everything she owns and has been gifted is through drug money!
be interesting to see if she leaves him when social services rock up..

I have had to unfollow her as the way she went on about having difficulty with conceiving but it was all down to him being in prison and living the high life with designer closes, trips away and her going on about her perfect life and its all on the back of him being a drug dealer and ruining other peoples lives with drugs

Reactions: 9
She’s such a fake person! Makes out she’s this sweet Innocent girl but in reality half her family is dealing heroine to crack heads 🤮 classy bird. Poor kid doesn’t deserve to be brought up in a crack dealing den

Reactions: 6
she’s soon shut up about tattle now it’s told the truth about her! Where are all her friends coming to her defence now 😂 Bet Jonathan was buzzing to find out he was having a son to carry the family drug dealing name 😅 bunch of cranks!!!! Goes on she’s the best mum in the world.... such a faker, hope she reads her and has a long hard think about who and what she is! Honestly don’t know how she holds her head high id be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 7
Yes I have made an account just to reply to this thread.
I was given her username due to all things hair and genuinely just needed help/advice. Well I did not expect her to turn into the most nausiest mum I have ever seen !!! I was also shocked to read about her partner and the background of that when all she goes on about is how perfect her little family is - embarrassing. She constantly goes on about how her ‘little perfect boy’ is not clingy and so happy content.. Then in the next breath it’s ‘oh he’s been a bit clingy’ every other week she is saying that hahaha. Sounds like her baby has the worst case of spoilt BRAT syndrome I’ve ever known. You’re baby can’t even be pushed in a pram without wanted to be picked up? Honestly never heard anything like it in my life. I work with children and can only imagine the struggle her, the sparrow and the nursery staff are going to face when he has to separate from mum having seen it first hand. Good luck hun x

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Jonathan is still a dealer 🤔🤭👀 bet the social services would love to know that

Reactions: 2
Of course he is! Leopards don't change their spots, Naomi's on maternity and he doesn't have a normal job he's always at home 😂
Won’t be long before he’s back in the nick again then😂 Makes me mad there’s people like them selling drugs to crackheads and can afford that “designer” lifestyle thinking they’re better than anyone else cos they’ve got a bit of cash go out and earn ya money like everyone else has to absolute stinking tramps🤮😂

Reactions: 1
she’s soon shut up about tattle now it’s told the truth about her! Where are all her friends coming to her defence now 😂 Bet Jonathan was buzzing to find out he was having a son to carry the family drug dealing name 😅 bunch of cranks!!!! Goes on she’s the best mum in the world.... such a faker, hope she reads her and has a long hard think about who and what she is! Honestly don’t know how she holds her head high id be so embarrassed!

the reason her mates won’t come to her defence, is the majority are with dealers too. Like her bestie Laura who owns rehab makes it out shes got everything, flashy cars, house, holidays and its all drug money also.
If social services are not on their backs ASAP then its dodgy as!
What would she do when her kid starts crawling or walking and finds the dads stash thinks its sweets or something as he’ll defo have some of it in that house shes a fake Selfish witch and doesn’t deserve the title mother. Noticed how Johnafannnnn isn’t getting mentioned hardly at all now.

the reason her mates won’t come to her defence, is the majority are with dealers too. Like her bestie Laura who owns rehab makes it out shes got everything, flashy cars, house, holidays and its all drug money also.
If social services are not on their backs ASAP then its dodgy as!
What would she do when her kid starts crawling or walking and finds the dads stash thinks its sweets or something as he’ll defo have some of it in that house shes a fake Selfish witch and doesn’t deserve the title mother. Noticed how Johnafannnnn isn’t getting mentioned hardly at all now.
At first I thought hmm wonder why she never posts her boyfriend he must be rankkk 😂but now I no he’s a little gangster drug dealing wannabe like the rest of all these insta freaks flashing off their designer gear and fancy cars sorry hunz but it’ll all got took off ya in a heart beat I’m sure some little police informer will snitch 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed this? Her real insta, where she’s not bothered about showing jonathannnns face.
Obvs because them 160 followers of close friends and family, all know who he really is and what he does? So he isn’t bothered about people seeing his face, it’s just the people they don’t know. Who might be after him or so on. Sly as duck.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed this? Her real insta, where she’s not bothered about showing jonathannnns face.
Obvs because them 160 followers of close friends and family, all know who he really is and what he does? So he isn’t bothered about people seeing his face, it’s just the people they don’t know. Who might be after him or so on. Sly as duck.
Mrs Naomi Clarke? Thought she wasn't married 👀 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.