Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your the one that comes up new member not me 🤷‍♀️
I never said I wasn’t baby girl.

Yeah either that or he sleeps around and dont wanna be seen 🤣🤣

Yet she didn't sleep last night.. lol

Exactly keep your life to yourself then and dont tell the whole world about it coz no one cares! Makes you laugh people cant even have an opinion these days.

The thing that really amazes me is she had a someone message her about how she is creating a rod for her own back she then didn't like what she heard.. which she is may I add by constantly holding the baby and this is fact that child will grow up to a spoilt brat and demanding she will not know which way is up or down. It's all rainbows and Rose's when their little babies but wait until hes a toddler and older and a nightmare that will be all thanks to her being an apparent "amazing mummy" you cant even give her friendly advice as she calls it trolling!! There is no right or wrong way to parent but what she is doing is ridiculous life dont work like that get a grip and grow up she uses that child to satisfy her own obsession of finally having a baby that's not right or fair.. shes like a kid with a kid. Not a fully grown women who should be guiding her child. Life ain't all about kisses and hugging you have to have balance. She will have a massive shock when he grows up. Good luck is what I say she ain't got a clue she a fool 🙈🙈

Which is why he dont stay in hes car seat and which is why he wont stay in hes pram for the fact hes always being held! That's all he knows. She isn't being very fair to him coz its only him it will effect no one else. The irony is she concentrating so hard on trying to be this perfect parent (when such things does not even exist). When in actual fact she is doing the opposite.
yeah I saw this yesterday, “oh sully won’t sleep in his pram so they’re carrying him around the street. If your baby can’t even sit in a moving pram you’ve got problems I’ve never ever heard of somthing so stupid. God imagine if he ever touched a plug socket! All hell will break loose for darling sul

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There’s her delightful boyfriend.....oh and her dad.....Apple certainly hasn’t fallen far from the tree 🤷🏼‍♀️
which one is her dad? WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST READ OMG. I been following Naomi for a while now before her account got hacked and saw she going on about her thread here. Little did I know this is people TELLING THE TRUTH?! OMG shame on you Naomi for hiding your disgusting truth running away from it and trying to censor people. I thought she was just a whatever doing ig hair videos but now I’m SHOOK

And omg this just raises so many more questions. How did she even get involved with a man like that I’m so shocked? Bless her son he deserves a father that’s proper and normal, this is some stuff that ends terribly with gang violence and all. He needs to get out of the drugs or she needs to literally BOUNCE away if she is truly not involved and doesn’t agree with the drug lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
which one is her dad? WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST READ OMG. I been following Naomi for a while now before her account got hacked and saw she going on about her thread here. Little did I know this is people TELLING THE TRUTH?! OMG shame on you Naomi for hiding your disgusting truth running away from it and trying to censor people. I thought she was just a whatever doing ig hair videos but now I’m SHOOK

And omg this just raises so many more questions. How did she even get involved with a man like that I’m so shocked? Bless her son he deserves a father that’s proper and normal, this is some stuff that ends terribly with gang violence and all. He needs to get out of the drugs or she needs to literally BOUNCE away if she is truly not involved and doesn’t agree with the drug lifestyle.
Jonathan is her bf.....Ian is her dad

• Wow
Do you know this for sure, as surely he would still be in prison and she said they have been trying for years for a baby?

Bloody hell! She directed me to this thread as I actually quite liked her and wanted to see what the fuss was about. Didnt expect that at all! Feel sorry for the baby

There’s her delightful boyfriend.....oh and her dad.....Apple certainly hasn’t fallen far from the tree 🤷🏼‍♀️
So, if Jonathan is her boyfriend, and this article was in the Manchester evening news in 2015 stating that he was jailed for 8.5yrs... how has she just had a baby with him, and is he out of prison now or something??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So, if Jonathan is her boyfriend, and this article was in the Manchester evening news in 2015 stating that he was jailed for 8.5yrs... how has she just had a baby with him, and is he out of prison now or something??
He’s not in prison now....ask Naomi....if she wants to be honest to her followers she’ll tell you her boyfriend and dad are heroin dealers

Reactions: 2
I never said I wasn’t baby girl.

yeah I saw this yesterday, “oh sully won’t sleep in his pram so they’re carrying him around the street. If your baby can’t even sit in a moving pram you’ve got problems I’ve never ever heard of somthing so stupid. God imagine if he ever touched a plug socket! All hell will break loose for darling sul
Yeah or she had another kid reality would hit home then big time she wont ever have another one coz then sul can be on the tit till.hes 50 very sad that kid will.grow up derganged, with seperation anxiety and attachment issues all her doing.

He’s not in prison now....ask Naomi....if she wants to be honest to her followers she’ll tell you her boyfriend and dad are heroin dealers
tit that's crazy u sure its same Johnathan Clarke??

Jesus christ! He really looks like Sully its deffo him. What a waste of oxygen nice to know how they fund their lifestlye

Reactions: 5
If it’s first offence and he behaved well he would of got out after 4 years or earlier, so he’d have been out last year in 2019

Reactions: 5
How long has she been with Jonathan?
I doubt somehow that she’s going to tell her followers that though. She makes out like butter wouldn’t melt too!! Bit of a piss take!

Reactions: 3
Wow she always said he didn't like to show his face because he doesn't like social media, I never would of thought of this in a million years, so all this waited years for a baby, yeh because he was in prison 😳 and she has sent all her followers over to this site to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dont you all agree that perhaps she should be outed for being a liar she sits on I lnstagram saying I'm being honest about my life yeah ok hun 🤣

Wow she always said he didn't like to show his face because he doesn't like social media, I never would of thought of this in a million years, so all this waited years for a baby, yeh because he was in prison 😳 and she has sent all her followers over to this site to find out.
That is why she was so rattled about people talking about her as she knew that we had our suspicions!

That is why she was so rattled about people talking about her as she knew that we had our suspicions!
If she had anything of a brain and wasint so ditsy she would of not mentioned this place as now her secrets are out. Wonder who will be first to message her to tell her the good news 🤣🤣 wonder if she will do a live Igtv called "my drug dealer bf" 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.