Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like a great mum but she does witter on about sully and seriously how many hairstyles can she do? I count a grand total of 1. Very fishy about her followers. Although apparently she was hacked and lost her old account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems like a great mum and love watching her stories about sully ..... but considering she’s the hair queen , Her hair gets on my nerves watching her stories , a side bun that’s looks like it’s about to tip her head to the side!!!!! And why is she in a caravan all of a sudden she’s been in it for ages now and no sign of her bf? Xx

Reactions: 1
She seems like a great mum and love watching her stories about sully ..... but considering she’s the hair queen , Her hair gets on my nerves watching her stories , a side bun that’s looks like it’s about to tip her head to the side!!!!! And why is she in a caravan all of a sudden she’s been in it for ages now and no sign of her bf? Xx
Her lips/mouth really annoy me they always look so dry and cracked/bleeding. Yes considering she's the 'hair queen' she always has it up in a scruffy bun that apparently is famous 😬 Why is she in a caravan? Does she live in it?

I think her boyfriend doesn't like to be on social media so that may be why.

Reactions: 6
The more I watch the more I can’t stand her, the way she speaks, it’s like a 2 year old 😩
I just don’t get the whole thing about her

Reactions: 5
So shes not married or engaged but shes changed her name to the same as her boyfriend?! I reckon her boyfriend is a drug dealer he doesn't like to be on social media and hes just got that vibe 😂

• Haha
So shes not married or engaged but shes changed her name to the same as her boyfriend?! I reckon her boyfriend is a drug dealer he doesn't like to be on social media and hes just got that vibe 😂
That’s is exactly what I thought but didn’t want to say! Just the way they live and the circle of people she knows and stuff , I would 100000% say drug dealer!!!!! But that wouldn’t be good for her image ! X

Reactions: 3
I think she's full of tit 😂 either way if the video has been flipped shes got a wedding ring on or an engagement ring?! Look at those massive saggy udders :sick:

Another one this time shes got an engagement ring and wedding ring on?

Has anyone also seen that grubby looking mark on her chest? Looks like she's had a tattoo lazered off

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
She seems like a great mum but she does witter on about sully and seriously how many hairstyles can she do? I count a grand total of 1. Very fishy about her followers. Although apparently she was hacked and lost her old account
honestly drives me mad! I’m sick to death of the BF talk and it’s like she’s shaming people who don’t by always going on about it drives me mad she thinks the sun shines out her kids arse “oh sully won’t go through sleep regression” 1 week later “oh maybe we’re going though a leap” bore off

That’s is exactly what I thought but didn’t want to say! Just the way they live and the circle of people she knows and stuff , I would 100000% say drug dealer!!!!! But that wouldn’t be good for her image ! X
Oooo she’s seen tattle, she says she not bothered but nearly crying on her stories about how it doesn’t bother her.. erm ok “hun” god she does my head In

Her friends have come on here apparently and the comments are that devastating won’t let her read it... I wouldn’t say they’re devastating? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually really like her she doesnt do ads, always answers people and is helpful. If you have a kid you would understand why her hair is in a bun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how she didn't mention people saying her BF is a drug dealer clearly confirms it 🤣 if i was with someone for 10 years and had their kid and they had not put a ring on it I would be out of there pronto 😂 there is more to life then hair and breast feeding. Don't put your life on public social media then moan when people form opinions on you. Shes another one who think shes the first person to have a kid. I have 2 under 5 and my hair never looks like that 🙄

Lol she is being such a WINGE! There is hardly anything bad on here & they draw attention to it so people comment more (as I am doing now ha!)

She was probably imagining worse things than have actually been said after her friends wouldn’t let her see...I actually like her, she is far more real than a lot of other instagrammers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually really like her she doesnt do ads, always answers people and is helpful. If you have a kid you would understand why her hair is in a bun 😅
Have you signed up just put that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol.. honestly so sad. The things is most the stuff on here Is true. She does think the sunshine’s out her kids arse (yes every parent does) but she goes on about it like her kids perfect so anyone who’s any less hasn’t got a Perfect Kid like our sul. People don’t wanna see you saying “oh he loves sleep he won’t have sleep regression” we wanna see him screaming and you having a hard day cus that’s what’s more normal then you’re fake bullshit you come out with. I’ve unfollowed her cus I cannot bare the sob story and the attention she wants everyone making stories about her saying she’s amazing. Boohoo stop being a twit then.

Loooool hello naomis friends nice to see you on here.
Also was laughing at how she goes on about breast feeding and they says she Dosent and then when somone says she got udders known excatly how many days she’s been breast feeding for 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.