Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you all agree that perhaps she should be outed for being a liar she sits on I lnstagram saying I'm being honest about my life yeah ok hun 🤣
Well, she’s outing herself really as she’s driving all her followers here to read this thread!

Reactions: 2
If she had anything of a brain and wasint so ditsy she would of not mentioned this place as now her secrets are out. Wonder who will be first to message her to tell her the good news 🤣🤣 wonder if she will do a live Igtv called "my drug dealer bf" 🙈
To be honnest it dont really shock me it was obvious he dont like social media because either a. He shags about or b. He involved in some sort of drug life.

There’s her delightful boyfriend.....oh and her dad.....Apple certainly hasn’t fallen far from the tree 🤷🏼‍♀️
There should be am Instagram page created to spread the truth or somthing like that

Also just a thought has anyone seen her bio?? "New mum keeping it real" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it’s first offence and he behaved well he would of got out after 4 years or earlier, so he’d have been out last year in 2019
Makes u wonder if her old account did ger hacked or of she started a new one for whatever reason

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Druggy scum you can see its the same bloke! How stupid can one girl be!

I bet she legally changed her name to his when he was in prison to 'stand by' him. She pretends that she had fertility issues and the real reason why she couldn't get pregnant is beaucase her fella was in jail :sick:. Must be so proud JONAFUN

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Its from her IGTV the photo of them is in the background
Oh wow your good!

Slipped up ther didn't she?... oops 🤔

I bet she legally changed her name to his when he was in prison to 'stand by' him. She pretends that she had fertility issues and the real reason why she couldn't get pregnant is beaucase her fella was in jail :sick:. Must be so proud JONAFUN
tit mate I'm blown away well done for outting her

Just a thought but surely she would have social services involved ??

Reactions: 2

Oh my god it really is him. What the heck Naomi get out of that relationship? A child brought into this world deserves a better stable home. I can’t believe she going on about fertility issues and not being able to have a child for years. WHEW girl your man a scammer for real he was in JAIL JAIL no slap on the wrist here. EL chapo vibes for real WTF LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow your good!

Slipped up ther didn't she?... oops 🤔

tit mate I'm blown away well done for outting her

Just a thought but surely she would have social services involved ??
I guess social serivces would be involved if they disclosed his past but I doubt she would of. I have no idea how to prison system works, do you have to have meetings after to check you are not committing more crimes? He dresses like a drug dealer 😂

I guess social serivces would be involved if they disclosed his past but I doubt she would of. I have no idea how to prison system works, do you have to have meetings after to check you are not committing more crimes? He dresses like a drug dealer 😂
Oh god yeah if that bloke in that babys life which he is and he went to prison for a big drug bust them yeah she would have them involved whether he currently still a dealer or not. He was convicted. Imagine having a heroin drug dealer as your babys dad.. lovely!

I thought it was strange how she defended herself with everything that was said on here but never denied her boyfriend was a drug dealer, that would of been the first thing anyone would want clearing up.

Reactions: 4
Oh god yeah if that bloke in that babys life which he is and he went to prison for a big drug bust them yeah she would have them involved whether he currently still a dealer or not. He was convicted. Imagine having a heroin drug dealer as your babys dad.. lovely!
Honestly I’m still trying to discern whether Naomi is a victim or a player all along. I’m BIGGG MADD tho at Jonathan. With all that drug money give my sis Naomi a nice diamond ring dude like come on!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’m still trying to discern whether Naomi is a victim or a player all along. I’m BIGGG MADD tho at Jonathan. With all that drug money give my sis Naomi a nice diamond ring dude like come on!!
Good luck If u can get away with lol but the head got caught and banged up for years. What a nob

Good luck If u can get away with lol but the head got caught and banged up for years. What a nob
So not only was he a drug dealer but a tit one. And shes had a baby with that wanna be gangster 🤣🤣

So not only was he a drug dealer but a tit one. And shes had a baby with that wanna be gangster 🤣🤣
You know what Naomi I ain’t even gonna judge you for being with a drug dealer. But I will judge you for not squeezing out a dime of that money! Steal the scammer’s credit card and go buy some diamonds and gold!! I’m waiting on you to have some sense and scam the scammer. This is me waiting.

Attachments

Makes me wonder now why her original account was hacked! Wonder if it was anything to do with the dodgy people she associates with / is related to?
That crossed my mind very odd isn't it doesn't really add up. Perhaps someone outed her on it and she tit herself who knows

So annoying keep banging on about leaps it's called growing and they all develop at different stages yet shes taking notice of some crappy app as to when he should be doing this and that.. I hope one day someone actually turns round to her face and says just shut the duck up 🤯

Last edited:
I really don’t think thats him! I’ve seen bits of him and he don’t look 40 lol

If it wasn't him surely she would respond on her stories about this as I would be fuming if someone was writing this about my husband and it was false

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.