Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across this thread after reading rendall Colebys thread. I always assumed her fella had a good job. But when I think about it, it was obvious!
I mean you see it all the time in Liverpool, the girls working as MUA’s or in a salon, with everything designer, going on loads of holidays, fancy cars etc, but their fellas are hardly in photographs and none of them have Instagram. All with drug dealers.
I was behind one in cricket in Liverpool once, I was buying some trainers I saved for, and she was in front of me with a tit load of stuff. Her bill came to near 3 grand, and she paid cash. No one batted an eyelid. I nearly choked on my own spit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think she knows shes been caught out! Wouldn't be supprised if she deleted her account. Or maybe JONAFUN has been caught again 😂 👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread, what amazing tea girls 😍
Maybe she’s changed her surname so it’s the same as the baby, so she can leave the country with him quickly and easily if needs be?
I could be wrong, but I think if mums and their kids don’t have the same surname they need written permission from the father to take them out of the country?

Last edited:
Omg this thread 😱😱 I came on after Naomi talked about it on her story, it all makes sense I always thought how did she afford her lifestyle and why she was so secretive about him and the name thing was weird. She has been so quiet on Instagram the last few days and now it makes sense!! Seriously been caught out!!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that she’s really not great at hair?!!! I mean, this is not good! I’m pretty sure I could do better myself!
I’ve also noticed she’s been posting this morning about her struggle to get pregnant! Though, if you’re partner is in prison, you would struggle 🤷🏼‍♀️
A587EF43-8F02-4D91-A8B5-11F1A409B83E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she now trying to make everything about HER again, preaching about her pregnancy... You’re not pregnant anymore hun nobody cares about your sob stories ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
She asked on her story this morning what people want to see more of on her HAIR account?! Hair surely?!! Otherwise, rename it! Sick to death of just seeing her and the baby!

She asked on her story this morning what people want to see more of on her HAIR account?! Hair surely?!! Otherwise, rename it! Sick to death of just seeing her and the baby!
She’s just so cringe I had to unfollowe her ages ago, I liked the hair videos but soon as she had that kid she’s become the most cringe person ever, she acts as if she’s the only person to ever had a baby 😂

Has anyone else noticed her story from today “whens daddy’s at work” 😂😂😂😂

Does anybody think she’s trying to copy Kate Hayes? She said Suls hair was down his back after she said Olives was and got a heart on her nails after Kate got an O on hers and did an ‘all babies are different’ babble after Kate posted her ‘real body after a baby’ grid post 😳 I also can’t believe her boyfriend and dad are both criminals 🥴

She needs to make a separate account I’m all for breast feeding but sick of seeing her kid hanging off her boob..... was here for the hair videos and pics not the baby rants about teething 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s been reported. Hopefully. Dumbo will get a better life soon and the grinch will be no longer. If I had all that money, I’d be paying for speech therapy lessons. She sounds like Donald Duck!!

Reactions: 2
She’s been reported. Hopefully. Dumbo will get a better life soon and the grinch will be no longer. If I had all that money, I’d be paying for speech therapy lessons. She sounds like Donald Duck!!
She always seems to have a slavery mouth 😂

She actually gets more annoying by the day, with her big speeches about nothing, constantly bragging about pointless things and her trying to give out advice (if you follow advice from random people on Instagram who have no idea what they are talking about and actually do things that are dangerous with their own babies, you want your head testing!!!) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This woman is one of the most boring plain janes on Instagram. She sounds dopey as anything when she talks, like she is actually stupid. The way she goes on about her baby is mind numbing. Know one cares about your child as much as you do so zip it woman.

• Haha
You’d honestly think she’s the first mum in the world to breast feed, and everything’s so much more dramatic and special for are sully! He cut his first tooth....get over it, hate hate hate the way she speaks she sounds shocked over everything “OmG SuLly JUst LaUgHED , HeS tHe hAppIeST BabY In ThE WoRLD, pRObS BeCaUsE I bReAST FeeD HiM”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.