Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol.. honestly so sad. The things is most the stuff on here Is true. She does think the sunshine’s out her kids arse (yes every parent does) but she goes on about it like her kids perfect so anyone who’s any less hasn’t got a Perfect Kid like our sul. People don’t wanna see you saying “oh he loves sleep he won’t have sleep regression” we wanna see him screaming and you having a hard day cus that’s what’s more normal then you’re fake bullshit you come out with. I’ve unfollowed her cus I cannot bare the sob story and the attention she wants everyone making stories about her saying she’s amazing. Boohoo stop being a twit then.

Also was laughing at how she goes on about breast feeding and they says she Dosent and then when somone says she got udders known excatly how many days she’s been breast feeding for 😂😂😂
Or more than likely knows how many days old her son is?

Reactions: 1
I actually really like her she doesnt do ads, always answers people and is helpful. If you have a kid you would understand why her hair is in a bun 😅
I have a child still get ready everyday... being a mum doesn’t mean you stop looking after yourself or running a brush through your hair at least! Especially for a supposed blowdry Queen

Or more than likely knows how many days old her son is?
Wtf hahahah hi Naomi! Who the hell keeps track of how many days old their child is lmao. I know my son is 5 months old I don’t bloody track the days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a child still get ready everyday... being a mum doesn’t mean you stop looking after yourself or running a brush through your hair at least! Especially for a supposed blowdry Queen

Wtf hahahah hi Naomi! Who the hell keeps track of how many days old their child is lmao. I know my son is 5 months old I don’t bloody track the days
Exactly this! I don't understand mums who use their kid as an excuse to look like a bag of tit. Yes I totally get it in the newborn stage as you feel like death but there is no excuse to let yourself go 😂. And acutal scientific fact breast feeding does not make your boobs go from pammy anderson to two spaniels ears flapping in the wind in 3 months in. Naomi is deffo lurking checking back for comments (y)

Also who gives a fudge how you feel your child does she not think of those who cannot breastfeed and rubbing it in everyones face what an amazing mummy she is omg bore off :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly this! I don't understand mums who use their kid as an excuse to look like a bag of tit. Yes I totally get it in the newborn stage as you feel like death but there is no excuse to let yourself go 😂. And acutal scientific fact hreast feeding does not make your boobs go from pammy anderson to two spaniels ears flapping in the wind in 3 months. Naomi is deffo lurking checking back for comments (y)
No she won’t be on here remember cus she’s “secure and strong” 😂😂😂😂

No she won’t be on here remember cus she’s “secure and strong” 😂😂😂😂
No she’s not judging by her last post.. she’s done with instagram apparently!

Sorry but people who put themselves out there like her for thousands of people to see can’t complain when some form an opinion that isn’t ‘ OMG you’re amazing ‘

you can’t say ‘ ok you can have an opinion on me but ONLY if you’re nice and tell me the sun shines out my arse ‘ no hun... that’s not how the world works lol. Take the good with the bad and deal with it, or get off Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It's no different than going on TV or being an 'influencer' when you publish your private life on social media you need to understand not everyone will like you and you will get comments on how you do things. People form opinions on people all the time, yet they play victim when they hear things they don't like

Reactions: 3
I feel like what she’s doing is very fickle anyway one min she’s devastated and coming off Instagram next she’s posting pics of his socks? Make your mind up Jesus Christ

Reactions: 2
Thought she was done with insta? Now tagging brands fishing for a collab hahaha give over Naomi

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty indifferent about this girl... her account is pretty boring. I used to follow her a while back (for a very short time) because I would watched her blow dry videos... but once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all, so I unfollowed her.
She was recently in the local news because her original account that had a lot of followers got hacked and she has to start again. I’m not really sure why she had so many followers to be honest - she’s just blow dries hair.
I don’t like her fringe either... but 🤷🏼‍♀️
One thing I will say though... if her friends have told her that she’s being talked about on here, her friends WILL be on here as members. There’s no other way of knowing. So maybe she needs to ask herself... if she’s that bothered about people being on a forum like this, why is she friends with people who are on a forum like this?!! And, as a new mum, why does she think it’s so bad for people to have a negative opinion of Katie Hayes who’s recently said she’s ok with pregnant women drinking alcohol; driving around without a seatbelt on whilst pregnant; buying and advertising baby items that health visitors advise against because of the risk of SIDS... amongst other things. She needs to do a bit of research!

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s really been rattled now! Now she’s smirking and laughing about that she’s not bothered but then says she is bothered but duck the trolls Cus she’s not bothered 🤨😂😂😂😂 what the duck are you on about. And will she ever post a video where she’s not got her kid attached to her?! PUT YOUR BABY DOWN FFS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s really been rattled now! Now she’s smirking and laughing about that she’s not bothered but then says she is bothered but duck the trolls Cus she’s not bothered 🤨😂😂😂😂 what the duck are you on about. And will she ever post a video where she’s not got her kid attached to her?! PUT YOUR BABY DOWN FFS
If you weren’t bothered, you wouldn’t even mention this site would you? Every time someone mentions this site, it drives more people here. You’d just not mention what your friends have told you and get on with your life.
Not sure why she’s promoting a petition to get an Instagram account that hasn’t had anything to do with this site, and has hardly even been active taken down? From what I gather, it’s an “anti tattle” Instagram account?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes says a troll messaged her telling her about tattle so shetold her friend to go on it to read about her and they wouldnt let her read it cus its so bad. Yeah that sounds really credible! 🤥 one min shes raging the next shes all smiles saying she doesn't care... well then why post about it 😂 all she does is sit around with that kid hanging off her.

AM ON ERE AS A NORMUL PURSON DEYS TROWLS AR DIZCUSTIN. OH SULEH U SUCH A GAWJUZ BOI U MUNCHIN ON ME TEETS AL DAI SO PROWD . AV CHANGD ME MYND STAYIN ON INSTAH U DNT BOVA MOI HONZ U GO N BE HAPPEH. (literally how she talks)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So shes not married or engaged but shes changed her name to the same as her boyfriend?! I reckon her boyfriend is a drug dealer he doesn't like to be on social media and hes just got that vibe 😂
Yeah either that or he sleeps around and dont wanna be seen 🤣🤣

If you weren’t bothered, you wouldn’t even mention this site would you? Every time someone mentions this site, it drives more people here. You’d just not mention what your friends have told you and get on with your life.
Not sure why she’s promoting a petition to get an Instagram account that hasn’t had anything to do with this site, and has hardly even been active taken down? From what I gather, it’s an “anti tattle” Instagram account?
Oooo she’s seen tattle, she says she not bothered but nearly crying on her stories about how it doesn’t bother her.. erm ok “hun” god she does my head In
Yet she didn't sleep last night.. lol

It's no different than going on TV or being an 'influencer' when you publish your private life on social media you need to understand not everyone will like you and you will get comments on how you do things. People form opinions on people all the time, yet they play victim when they hear things they don't like
Exactly keep your life to yourself then and dont tell the whole world about it coz no one cares! Makes you laugh people cant even have an opinion these days.

The thing that really amazes me is she had a someone message her about how she is creating a rod for her own back she then didn't like what she heard.. which she is may I add by constantly holding the baby and this is fact that child will grow up to a spoilt brat and demanding she will not know which way is up or down. It's all rainbows and Rose's when their little babies but wait until hes a toddler and older and a nightmare that will be all thanks to her being an apparent "amazing mummy" you cant even give her friendly advice as she calls it trolling!! There is no right or wrong way to parent but what she is doing is ridiculous life dont work like that get a grip and grow up she uses that child to satisfy her own obsession of finally having a baby that's not right or fair.. shes like a kid with a kid. Not a fully grown women who should be guiding her child. Life ain't all about kisses and hugging you have to have balance. She will have a massive shock when he grows up. Good luck is what I say she ain't got a clue she a fool 🙈🙈

Yeah either that or he sleeps around and dont wanna be seen 🤣🤣

Yet she didn't sleep last night.. lol

Exactly keep your life to yourself then and dont tell the whole world about it coz no one cares! Makes you laugh people cant even have an opinion these days.

The thing that really amazes me is she had a someone message her about how she is creating a rod for her own back she then didn't like what she heard.. which she is may I add by constantly holding the baby and this is fact that child will grow up to a spoilt brat and demanding she will not know which way is up or down. It's all rainbows and Rose's when their little babies but wait until hes a toddler and older and a nightmare that will be all thanks to her being an apparent "amazing mummy" you cant even give her friendly advice as she calls it trolling!! There is no right or wrong way to parent but what she is doing is ridiculous life dont work like that get a grip and grow up she uses that child to satisfy her own obsession of finally having a baby that's not right or fair.. shes like a kid with a kid. Not a fully grown women who should be guiding her child. Life ain't all about kisses and hugging you have to have balance. She will have a massive shock when he grows up. Good luck is what I say she ain't got a clue she a fool 🙈🙈
Which is why he dont stay in hes car seat and which is why he wont stay in hes pram for the fact hes always being held! That's all he knows. She isn't being very fair to him coz its only him it will effect no one else. The irony is she concentrating so hard on trying to be this perfect parent (when such things does not even exist). When in actual fact she is doing the opposite.

Last edited:
Her boyfriend is deffo a drug dealer in Manchester 😊 he’s never “at work” or At least she never has said those words, she’s never mentioned what his job/career is , and yet live a very nice life style of designer everything, meals out, holidays and trust me that ain’t from blow drying a few girls hair at a salon ! Can just tell it a mile off.

Reactions: 13
Her boyfriend is deffo a drug dealer in Manchester 😊 he’s never “at work” or At least she never has said those words, she’s never mentioned what his job/career is , and yet live a very nice life style of designer everything, meals out, holidays and trust me that ain’t from blow drying a few girls hair at a salon ! Can just tell it a mile off.
You know lol 🤣🙈

So she had a tshirt and a baby grow especially printed because of tattle 😂 I actually feel sorry for her she must be so bored!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ive been on this site for over a year soooo doubt it
Hahaha yeah ok sweetie

So she had a tshirt and a baby grow especially printed because of tattle 😂 I actually feel sorry for her she must be so bored!
Hahahahaha just seen it! What worse is where the boobs are on the top are nowhere near her boobs actually are 😂😂 that’s some quick post service though to get that there in a day!

Hahaha yeah ok sweetie

Hahahahaha just seen it! What worse is where the boobs are on the top are nowhere near her boobs actually are 😂😂 that’s some quick post service though to get that there in a day!
Your the one that comes up new member not me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.