Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolarose1994

It looks like her new make up artist at the salon used to work in the salon that the nail girl has just moved to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

the_moonins

VIP Member
Wow is that a recent pic of her? She used to be a bit rough but Jesus Christ 😳 I would never have recognised her
That’s what happens when you get gifted surgery abroad; you don’t even know the name of your surgeon and he does your face and your stomach at the same time 😂

Getting back to Naomi... personally, I can’t believe she can afford to pay months of commercial rent upfront and decorate an entire salon when she hasn’t been working for over a year.... unless of course she’s had a helping hand from the proceeds of her boyfriends criminal activities! Now that would make sense wouldn’t it! I noticed also that someone from Rehab is joining her in the salon... so she’ll be complicit too as they’re all known to be drug dealers girlfriends in there
384994B0-ECB6-451B-89AF-159EC0C221E2.png

Bonbonbon20

Oh well done! Is there any way you can change it to her new name or not?
When I created the thread, I put her new name in the title, but admin have changed it back for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve posted in the Forum Business section to request it be changed back, and have also reported my original post asking for it to be changed too... hopefully they’ll change it 🤞🏼
well done anyway for sorting :)

talkingtalks

I was surprised she put pictures and videos up of her back garden when you can clearly see front doors and even door numbers 😶

the_moonins

VIP Member
Why is the hair ALWAYS so patchy?? Can she not see it? Also, aside from her sister, her niece and one of her friends.. does she have any other clients?!
FCC8547F-581F-4785-9B0C-F4CC6C86AECA.jpeg

Emma3663

Years ago apparently!
Probs ended up in a rescue centre like the one she now wants to recuse from 🥱
Wonder if it was hers or maybe her parents etc? How long has she ‘lived’ with Jonafun? I was mistaken into thinking an acquaintance had a bought a dog and it was actually her mums dog, she lived at home etc