Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHAHA she must have been injecting jonafun’s heroin to think that she would ever get away with this. Looks like she’s cut him out of a magazine and glued him on. I’m gutted she’s not pulled anything like this out of the bag this year. There’s still time Naomi, give the people what they want!
Yeah come on ballbag forehead give the people what they want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Annue

VIP Member
My friend man works of the rigs he sends pics back all the time. Daddy is definitely in jail

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I found a new hairdresser as the whole vibe at rehab is weird. Then my new hairdresser told me all about it.I don’t kno how she gets brands you work with her either. All she talked about was Jonathan it was weird as hell
Isn’t it weird! To me it just felt like you were at your mates house. They would be all talking about unprofessional things and stopping and starting on your hair and not even looking at what they were doing. It’s nice when all the girls get on in a salon but if you don’t know them and they all start speaking and ignoring you if feels shit because you’re paying a lot of money for their service.
she’s obsessed with jonafun, she needs help! It’s honestly not normal.

She used to do my hair at Rehab until I found someone much better. I just don’t understand how she lives off the profit of a drug gang. She is living off him selling drugs to someone else’s child. No empathy. No shame. Everyone makes mistakes I get that. But his isn’t a mistake. He’s a dangerous man who shouldn’t be anywhere near a child but that’s just my opinion. How can you be a good dad when you sell class A drugs to other human beings knowing the effects
Welcome to our small but juicy thread!
Totally agree with what you’ve just said, she doesn’t care about anyone else though and covid has proved that. Imagine losing someone from covid and seeing her insta posts after it 🤢 she’s no shame at all.

the_moonins

VIP Member
Omg her whinging on her stories today about her boobs 😴. Naomi... you knew you were going back to work, and a simple google search would have told you that you either have to pump at work OR you should have been slowly weaning him off breastfeeding during the day leading up to returning to work. I literally cannot bare how thick she is

Cady1954

VIP Member
Did she used to have botox? I have just watched a video of her from June 2020 and she has no furrows on her brow at all and looks so much better!

Insideout121

Did anyone see her scaring her boy yesterday with a big tube and saying look how scared he is, my other half was over my shoulder peeping and actually was so shocked she would do that in front of thousands of people.
It's been deleted since

the_moonins

VIP Member
I wish someone knew why he was back in!! Surely someone on here knows the tea!!!!
Given that there’s no news article or public information about it, the general consensus is that he’s breached his bail conditions and has been sent back in to complete the rest of his sentence. Not sure if anyone on here knows which of the conditions he breached though

Annue

VIP Member
I really feel for the wee boy I mean she rants I’m a working mum 🙄🙄🙄 poor wee guy gonna be seriously fucked up with parents like them ! Seriously come off social media and give your child a chance

She didn’t post this version, she posted a version where his face was partially covered because she’s been told by him to not show his face (rule number 1 when you’re a drug dealers moll). But she apparently had this version on her private socials which I’m not on but my friend is. Died of 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Is that what the new shop is going to be called? Catchy 🙃
I just deleted my post I posted it but then I seen the person who made the new thread had already asked the admin for it to be changed to the salon name already. I thinks its being called Sul hair my mistake on the future is SUL unless she wants people to think that. Is that true the majority of her friends know he is in prison and they lie and just go along with her too?

Last edited:

Bonbonbon20

She’s not prepping her file and she’s cutting the clients, literally a basic mistake. ‘The client suffers with cuts on her cuticles’ na, I could accept that with one or two clients but almost every single one is like it, they’re also fresh cuts - clearly done by the tech however, surprise surprise she trained to be a nail tech at rehab 🥴🥴🥴
They are the worst nails I have ever seen in my life. They look worse than stick on nails. The poor women with their scabby red raw fingers. To top it off the nails look absolutely shit too! I have noticed they aren’t cheap for someone who looks like they have just trained yesterday!!!

Banny2020

That’s what happens when you get gifted surgery abroad; you don’t even know the name of your surgeon and he does your face and your stomach at the same time 😂

Getting back to Naomi... personally, I can’t believe she can afford to pay months of commercial rent upfront and decorate an entire salon when she hasn’t been working for over a year.... unless of course she’s had a helping hand from the proceeds of her boyfriends criminal activities! Now that would make sense wouldn’t it! I noticed also that someone from Rehab is joining her in the salon... so she’ll be complicit too as they’re all known to be drug dealers girlfriends in there
View attachment 571647
Please tell me she’s not decorated her salon in that hideous wallpaper? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s got no style whatsoever Hahahahah!!

the_moonins

VIP Member
We is her and Jonathons money he still has drug lines and runners even though he’s in jail he’s probably saving & making more being in there she will fiddle her books and it will all be in her name so the police can’t take it back if jonathon gets caught again

Is this still the case if you can put down a bigger deposit
Yes - I was putting down almost £300k

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She’s not worn masks when she’s been alone so I think Naomi thinks it’s fine when shops were empty but now they’re rammed she’s obviously feeling the need to wear one. Coupled with the fact because Trafford will be rammed, security will more than likely ask her to wear one - they do at my big centre.
Yeah the red coats in traff are asking people to wear them.