Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me31xx

Made me laugh how she said very last minute she got a shop.
Yeah cos very last minute he got sent down maybe?!

Reactions: 2
Omg ladies… we have a wiki page for our Naomi now!! I’ve made a start on it…

Great work 👏👏👏

Harry

Chatty Member
She’s thick as shit - more kids are being diagnosed because they’re now actually diagnosing kids.... not from a steak bake you knob.

How does Jonofun think heroin affects people?

P.S we all understand and know ‘you are what you eat’ but a cheeky dondons or a sausage roll now and again isn’t going to give you ADHD or autism
Dondons cracked me up, can’t work out if that’s short for a doner kebab or McDonald’s 🤔😂

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
If this child makes it to his second birthday, I’ll be amazed. Why is she just sat there filming him pulling the electric Christmas lights and watching him go over the top of his rocking horse face first??
View attachment 939889View attachment 939890
Why wold she put that on the internet for strangers to watch and probably get defensive when people are genuinely concerned for his safety. Surely if it’s one of those gummy’s videos you’d send to your family or friends not strangers and then cry troll

Annue

VIP Member
Bad news travels very fast I’ll give it a year and she’ll make up some excuse why she’s closing it down

Lolarose1994

Struggling to walk up a hill carrying your toddler one handed... Oh my godddd, what are we gonna do if we can't make it? *gurn face*

Just a thought, maybe it would be easier if you PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN, NAOMI.

That's not even a hill though is it? It's a slight incline by the looks of IT.
Probably them boobs weighing her down that's why she's struggling🤣🤣

We is her and Jonathons money he still has drug lines and runners even though he’s in jail he’s probably saving & making more being in there she will fiddle her books and it will all be in her name so the police can’t take it back if jonathon gets caught again

In order to get a mortgage, as a self employed person, you are required to provide 3 years worth of tax returns. I know this because I’m self employed and I’ve applied for a mortgage. I’ve always been honest with my tax returns, hence being accepted for a mortgage. I doubt she has been!! I’d be surprised if she’s ever submitted a tax return in her life!
Is this still the case if you can put down a bigger deposit

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
I think she lives a couple of doors down from one of my friends by the look of the car park she posted the kid standing in 🙊 would love to know if it is

Abongo

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m being thick I’m just catching up. How is she able to open a salon if she is unable to rent or buy a place to live in?

Lolarose1994

Did anybody see the story she put on of the cups of teas? I thought it looked like a guys hand holding the other cup but I'm not sure when Jonathan would get out of jail

Annue

VIP Member
I’m all for women breast feeding there baby’s. But she rubs it right in folks faces !! I couldn’t physically BF my kids so does that make me a bad mum or kids won’t be healthy ??? Stop Shamming others
Her sister is odd looking - just saying
The whole family are 😂😂😂😂

Emma3663

Agreed. They look bent. Every set of nails has either 1 or all bloody ten nails with scabs etc it looks like she is cutting them with the file. Shocking!!!
She’s not prepping her file and she’s cutting the clients, literally a basic mistake. ‘The client suffers with cuts on her cuticles’ na, I could accept that with one or two clients but almost every single one is like it, they’re also fresh cuts - clearly done by the tech however, surprise surprise she trained to be a nail tech at rehab 🥴🥴🥴

Harry

Chatty Member
So her shop opens today.... it’s 9.30am and she’s still not even there yet, and she said she has just one client today?
Also, what the hell is that cheap nylon shirt about?? I’m sweating just looking at it. Not what I’d choose to wear to do someone’s hair!

View attachment 574697
Can’t for the life of me remember the name of the breed but she looks like one of those wrinkly dogs 😂😂😂

• Haha

BorisPug88

Why doesn’t she never put a bib on the god dam baby 😰 some stains are just so hard to get out she must throw so many clothes away!!!