Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me31xx

You can drink and feed. Shouldn’t take drugs or have any in your house though
I didn’t think you should have alcohol and feed literally at the same time pretty much? I thought you are supposed to wait...... but maybe you can.
🤣🤣 about the drugs though!

Reactions: 2

Annue

VIP Member
I just wanna fast forward her to the point she’s making 🤣🤣🤣 trolls least trolls have a life !! Your salon is run with druggie money I suppose she’ll be trying to clean all the money her salons making her 🤥

the_moonins

VIP Member
New to this thread! Glad I found it. I’ve never been sure about her for a while. I asked for a face app at her salon and she was rude and blocked me. Found out so much tea. And we’ll here I am. And just found this on her sisters tik tok. Assuming they share the same dad??
Welcome to the thread!
Yes, both Naomi’s dad and her partner (her son’s father) Jonathan are in prison

the_moonins

VIP Member
She forgot to add “visiting Jonafun in prison” and “pretending to the world that Jonafun isn’t in prison”. Poor Naomi… she must be exhausted. You wouldn’t know she was by looking at her though hey?!
4A070D3C-4291-4DAE-AE2C-4E1CC6435D61.png

• Haha

Annue

VIP Member
Fucking hilarious that she thinks she can open a salon and do 2 people a week and then portray the image that she’s smashing it and shattered from all the graft 🤣

Absolutely no graft in that building since the plasterers went in and did the walls.

Brush ya slimey teeth at home you rat
This killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emma3663

Because she’s got less brain cells than a microwaved spud
She just needs to buy some proper air freshener the scruffy cow. She’s thick as fuck. Here he is saying us ‘trolls’ will never get anywhere and that were sat on here instead of ‘growing’ our own lives and she’s spraying zoflora round her salon in a plant atomiser 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Bonbonbon20

Isn’t it weird! To me it just felt like you were at your mates house. They would be all talking about unprofessional things and stopping and starting on your hair and not even looking at what they were doing. It’s nice when all the girls get on in a salon but if you don’t know them and they all start speaking and ignoring you if feels shit because you’re paying a lot of money for their service.
she’s obsessed with jonafun, she needs help! It’s honestly not normal.

Welcome to our small but juicy thread!
Totally agree with what you’ve just said, she doesn’t care about anyone else though and covid has proved that. Imagine losing someone from covid and seeing her insta posts after it 🤢 she’s no shame at all.
Totally agree with you here. The vibe is weird. It’s a very bitchy salon. I hate it when they constantly talk to each other rather than the customer.

I laughed out loud when she said god knows when they will be married and she's not bothered about it yeah cus he's in jail love people are not stupid! A while back she said they never actually got engaged either 🤦‍♀️ so she's brought herself the other cheap looking ring from the market no doubt!
Haha I always wonder if her mates think she is actually crazy. I would be so embarrassed acting the way she does on social media knowing my friends & family see it all. She definitely didn’t want the Graham last name because her dad is even worse than Jonafun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lolarose1994

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure on her story the other week she had a picture of her sister and mum? The account tagged was a lady with 'Graham', Naomi's maiden name? Unless this was a one off when she was seeing her x
I'm not sure if her and her sister share the same mum I'm sure she posted a picture of her mum with the babys pram a few months back and she had dark hair. Maybe could of been her sisters mum and Jonathans mum on the pictures on Sunday

MadIver

I’m just thinking she should of stop breast feeding ages ago. Kids can have cows milk over the age of 1 he’s gonna be on her udders till he’s at school she’s one of those mums 🤮🤮😆😆
I actually breastfed both mine after 1 year, 16 months for one, 22 months the other. I was happy to do so up to age 2 as it's proven benefits, but I was also really glad to stop and have my body back. I dropped every feed I possibly could replace with a cup of milk or a snack until I was left with bedtime feeds. I also wore a bra so my breasts didn't turn into saggy hanging udders 😂.

Cady1954

VIP Member
100% 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I don’t feel any anger, or misery towards my life. I feel great about my life especially my morals. If me being on here makes me a bad person thennnn jesssussssss Christ I don’t know what that makes her but also slap me on the wrist. I could be doing a lot worse, like drug dealing or kidnapping. So I’ll take the chitchat on a website. Arrest me now officer. I’m guilty as.

And agreed. Firstly her supporting her family is one thing it really is. But the acting online and lying to her big following about her reality is actually a joke. I think it’s only fair that her following know what they’re supporting before they hand over their hard earned cash in exchange for a scrunchie or a bouncy blow. The reason she isn’t transparent is because she knows that 98% of people wouldn’t continue to support her business if they knew the truth!!!
Surely people local to her will know the truth.?