Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

When she says “the childminder” or “childcare”, she just means family member right? She was waffling on this morning saying “just dropped Sul off at childcare”, then went on to say that she said to him “let’s go and see gran gran”?

View attachment 718003
I thought she said the name of the childminders - won’t repeat on here for the sake of the child’s safety, could probs find her with one google

Reactions: 1

the_moonins

VIP Member
She really is thick as pig shit 😂 Q - ‘do you need to replace your implants after ten years A - ‘no I have lifetime guarantee on mine’ 1. The lifetime guarantee is applicable to the rupture of the implant or capsular contracture. So unless you need your implants removed as they are a medical threat to your life/health - you will need to replace them yourself. Thick. As. Shit.
I think it’s that the implants themselves nowadays come with a lifetime guarantee that they won’t rupture / degrade... but that doesn’t mean you won’t need another boob job in the future due to your boobs ageing etc, and the cost of that isn’t covered. Even if the implant itself did rupture, you’d still have to pay for the surgery.... just not the actual implants. She is thick.

Abongo

VIP Member
I think that her obsession with him showing off his animal noises more just points to the fact that she hasn’t bothered to teach him anything else 😕

She’s been getting him to do the whole elephant thing on her stories for aaaages now.
It’s the trunk showing that concerns me 😂

• Haha

Lolarose1994

Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a shit show 😺
I thought on one of her stories she was worried about leaving him with someone she didn't really know though 🤥

Bonbonbon20

She..... she did what? Got a photographer to edit her newborn sons face onto the face of another newborn.... that’s the weirdest and most unsettling thing I’ve ever heard 😳 why not just accept like most mums it’s something you’re not gonna have? I never had a newborn shoot, can’t stand when people post 3 week old babies like they do, it’s wrong. But I’d rather have no shoot that my babies face on another babies body 😂
yes so if you search back (if you can be arsed looking at her that long 😂) or even on her old stories she arranged with that photographer previously mentioned that she’s doing her a new born shoot for precious sul. So she literally edited his face and merged it onto another baby 😂
I would be fuming if someone used my babies image and then put someone else’s kid on the face!
As I write this I realise even more how odd it bloody is!! I know.. what makes her an exception?? I find them creepy the way they wrap them like a cocoon.

the_moonins

VIP Member
That detectives page doesn't look like it lasted long lol
It’s shut down already! Here’s an update about it:

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I didn’t think you should have alcohol and feed literally at the same time pretty much? I thought you are supposed to wait...... but maybe you can.
🤣🤣 about the drugs though!
She’s a massive bellend but literally nothing wrong with drinking and feeding. The bad thing would be being too drunk to watch your child properly and even then there would be nothing wrong with your milk. I wouldn’t be knocking it back as a single parent, she can’t drive in an emergency etc

Annue

VIP Member
Exactly. The truth is going to fully come out eventually and then everyone will know his name and his face and that his dad's a convicted drug dealer. Poor kid is being made a target. She's so thick she doesn't seem to grasp that she needs to be well shot of the scummy fucker but the poor kid can't make that decision for himself yet only she can.
She loves all the likes and comments and wheres your outfit from 🙄 too much to delete it

the_moonins

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live this afternoon?she was in the salon blow drying a young girls hair and a woman was in there looking after Sully. Someone said I think you should all be wearing masks and she got well arsey and ended the live pretty quickly afterwards
I’m amazed she did a live!!! That’s risky for her! Did anyone mention Jonafun being in prison again??

It wouldn’t surprise me if the photographer is a friend. She did a pregnancy photoshoot for another hairdresser I know of who’s partner is a drug dealer - she’s also not long opened a shop with the drug money. It seems that’s the photographer they all go to 🤷🏼‍♀️ She must do a 2-for-1 baby photoshoot / photoshopping convict dads into pics deal 😂
Whos the hairdresser? That makes more sense that the photographer is a friend seems like the photography might be a cover up for drug money laundering also as that picture is terrible editing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The cut cuticles make me feel sick. Even I’m better at doing my nails than that, don’t think sul will be getting a lot of repeat custom apart from the one lady who likes massive square nails

Annue

VIP Member
We need more content on here !!!
mall she talks about is her sons childcare it’s so obvious she has no one else to talk to bore off 🤨