Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She posted charlotte from g shore having her hair done and then charlottle posted it on her story as gifted does this mean Naomi did it for free in exchange for a post mentioning her ? 😂
yup!!

mod edit, new thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1

Emma3663

Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a shit show 😺
Is this the same childminder that she was soooooo desperate to have because she’s so highly recommended but her waiting list was long etc 🥴🥴🥴🥴

patty2807

When she’s doing her “Q and A’s”, has anyone ever asked her “Is it true that Jonathan is in prison?” Has her ever outright lied or does she just dance around the truth?

the_moonins

VIP Member
I read it as she was pretending jonofun was catching up on his sleep not Sully
She refers to her son as her “lover” all the time. After her post this morning saying that she was waiting for her lover to wake up, she posted a pic of her son still asleep. I just feel really uncomfortable when she refers to her own child as her lover

MadIver

This is what I was saying before but didn't want to post the name incase I got a warning 😂 she obviously doesn't care much for privacy as she likes to plaster her life on insta but refuses to come clean about Jono?! 😂😂 I wonder if she has stayed local to her old apartment
I don't think she's go very far her bubble seems very small. have a feeling I might know the area from when she showed the outside of the house. You'd think she's have a least a little sense to not want the world to see where she lives the kind of shit she's mixed up in.

Emma3663

I think they mean if someone had a massage or body treatment then suffered a blood clot after and tried to blame them? But still makes no sense as there’s so many medications with side effects, including the contraceptive pill. That has links to blood clots. Do they ban people on the pill?
In my opinion, people just think being controversial is fashionable these days. But they all just look stupid 🤣

Her English is shocking too ‘I’m interested in opinions of from other hairdressers’
Plus the post she shared wasn’t about hairdressers. It was about other personal beauty services. If she’s looking after Jonathan’s empire whilst he’s inside, then god help him 🤣
I think it’s due to the fact that the vaccines are still classed as ‘trial’ phase until I think 2023/24. So just as the medical companies producing the vaccines have no responsibility for deaths or side effects from the vaccine it may be the same for the insurance of the hairdresser/beautician. For example, the chemicals in hair colourant and etc may react with the vaccine so the insurance of the stylist may be void if a complication was to arise. I mean, I think the chances of something like this are nigh on impossible and the post she shared I think was in America so I’m sure their policies compared to ours are worlds apart. But, she’s still as thick as pig shit. 🙄🙄🙄 instead of asking for other hairdressers opinions, why don’t you contact your insurance provider and ask what your coverage is in regards to the vaccinations?

Medusah80

Chatty Member
“We” is the key word here I think
“We have bought a reno”

We won’t be her and Jonafun, as he’s in prison. She can’t have bought it on her own as she’s too high risk for a mortgage.
So who is “we”?!
Could she have bought with her sister or mum?

Annue

VIP Member
Someone’s heeding of a meltdown 🤣🤣🤣
Probably won’t get a prison visit come Sunday 🤣🤣🤣 there will be A new picture

the_moonins

VIP Member
She told him he was a good boy for doing this 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think even her child is sick of the sight of her shitty teeth to be honest!
35C84332-54E1-40D7-97F7-86109DE97FD4.png