Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
On Instagram today, complaining about having to look after her child whilst painting her new salon, doing mobile hair appointments and making scrunchies all by herself... I should imagine 99% of her followers will be thinking “where Jonathan gone?!”

Reactions: 2

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
I live right near her, like literally 5 mins down the road, was trying to figure out where she lived for ages 😂 anyway she finally says it’s Thorncliffe lodges which are basically like an air bnb 🧐 you pay per week to stay in them….dodgy AF and probably costs a fortune 🤯🤯🤯….also just realised she has took the post down now with her memories from old apartment 🤔
This is what I was saying before but didn't want to post the name incase I got a warning 😂 she obviously doesn't care much for privacy as she likes to plaster her life on insta but refuses to come clean about Jono?! 😂😂 I wonder if she has stayed local to her old apartment

Ss1471

It’s a Reno probably cheap auction so no mortgage
Solicitors would still have to complete the sale and do their checks on where funds have come from etc - she’s not bought that house. Her next stories again she doesn’t say she’s bought a house - she’s moving house, but she wants to make out to everyone she’s a boss bitch property developer

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Can your friend see if she’s done the same with the first birthday Howdihi?! Would be hilarious if she has!
I’ve just asked her 🤣 she probably won’t because last time detective Naomi went a bit mad. She’s not as close to her as she once was though so we’ll see...

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
He’s at that age where they wriggle around like mad as well. I’m sure she’s doing stuff like this for clout and an excuse to cry ‘troll’.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Been a while since I’ve posted- I used to be on here under the name Bubbles. I for one can’t wait for jonafun to get out 😂 she’s got far too boring lately! Although I am glad to see she is still keeping up the facade of him being there with her, as there hadn’t been any of that for a while! 😂

Emma3663

Like when she said she wants to live abroad but they have put it on hold because of the shop. No hun it’s because your baby daddy is locked up.
It’s actually quite concerning how delusional she is... like seriously concerning. How do her friends and family let her go on like this?! Then again, from what’s been said on here all her mates fellas are drug dealers and her dad is too so, there’s no wonder. I don’t know how word hasn’t got out about her shop though and her and Jonafun, like the post on FB with someone posting about the new salon opening up etc - surely people know her and what’s gone off?

Why, every time that kid is ill, does she say it’s his “first illness”? She was in the hospital with him a month or two ago wasn’t she?! Remember when she was complaining about how busy the hospital was?!

View attachment 578250
I thought exactly The same he's been ill loads of times. I don't get why she always puts on a show that every thing is perfect. It doesn't matter how many times he's been ill. Just hate the lies. Madness

Annecdote

No imagine turning up for a hair/nail appointment whatever and not only is her kid there but the cat too🙈

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Ohh okay! I wondered if she was actually a hairdresser as she never seems to colour anyone’s hair 😂. It’s all just scrunchies and blow drys on her own hair. Find it hard to believe she would have been able to save up and pay for her own salon.. defo drug money
Personally, I don’t think she is a qualified hairdresser - I think she just did a curly blow dry day course and maybe another one for hair extensions. But I might be wrong? She never cuts hair. She does do the odd dye job, but it’s always really bad. Lots of banding on the colour and it always looks like a box dye gone wrong