Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Banny2020

Remember when she got the MEN to write an article about her losing her first Instagram account to “hackers” (probably rival gang members of Jonafun’s) who were asking for money to return it?! The MEN will truly write anything you ask them too to be honest. Plouise practically wrote her own article in there saying she had come from a council house upbringing and now earns millions... neither of those things are true.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Naomi asks them to write another article about her new salon when she opens it
I always wondered wtf happened to her first account? Surely if someone was holding an account ransom it would be from someone well known with more followers than her?!

Reactions: 2

Annue

VIP Member
She’s worried about leaving sul a hour away 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’ll leave him with his druggie dad though 🤪

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I discovered Naomi yearssss ago and followed her for her blow dry tutorials and for some reason or another I unfollowed her at some point and completely forgot about her until today! Sorry for the random question that may have been answered somewhere previously but how does she manage to have photos of Sullivan with Johnathan in settings that clearly aren’t a prison if he has been in there since before he was conceived?! Thanks in advance! X
I think he broke his probation so got sent back in if I remember correctly! Definitely worth going through the threads from the beginning. So good!

SGE32

I discovered Naomi yearssss ago and followed her for her blow dry tutorials and for some reason or another I unfollowed her at some point and completely forgot about her until today! Sorry for the random question that may have been answered somewhere previously but how does she manage to have photos of Sullivan with Johnathan in settings that clearly aren’t a prison if he has been in there since before he was conceived?! Thanks in advance! X

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
no way! How can she live there if it’s an apart hotel? Also how did you find it
Im guessing it's a pretty normal thing with Jon-a-funs lifestyle to be living somewhere dodgy?

She posted stories on Insta with the sign of the name in the back ground 😂 its not hard to find she's not exactly discreet about where she lives when she's saying it's a short walk to her salon 🤦🏻‍♀️

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 Wonder if we’ll get to see the photoshopped first birthday pics?!!
I can’t wait. Maybe she’ll photoshop his MEN article picture into her pics instead to give it a more authentic drug dealers vibe. He’s FaceTuned to the 9’s on that pic she’s done 😂

• Haha

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
What jonfun wants he gets. He’ll come out jail and say I miss so much suls life I think we’ll need to have another baby 😂😂😂
She says she doesn’t want another baby yet. The minute she’s around little girls you can tell she gets broody

I wonder how many calls you can do in the jail he’s probably got he’s phone in the cell. Honestly how long has he bee! away for ? He missed his sons first Christmas, birthday , Easter, Father’s Day even folk that work on oil rig make it back some things !!!
Any idea how long he's got left inside? He was out at the end of her pregnancy and when she had just had sully but seemed to disappear after that! And how did she get pregnant?!? Are conjugal visits even a thing in this country 😂

He would of got her sister to buy it her off him if that bit is even true, like she did for him with all the over the top Mother’s Day crap.

Annue

VIP Member
Please can someone tell what I’d email L’Oréal. I don’t think it’s right she gets free products and plants. I’m sorry I think a lot companys need to messaged about her. As she’s supporting Jonathan do she deserves nothing

the_moonins

VIP Member
She didn’t post this version, she posted a version where his face was partially covered because she’s been told by him to not show his face (rule number 1 when you’re a drug dealers moll). But she apparently had this version on her private socials which I’m not on but my friend is. Died of 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Is that what the new shop is going to be called? Catchy 🙃
Can your friend see if she’s done the same with the first birthday Howdihi?! Would be hilarious if she has!

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Here’s another angle barb just for you 💋
On a serious note that BUN she ‘promotes’ does FUCK ALL good to anyone. I work out 5 days a week and if use a bit of dry shampoo and blast the top I can get 4/5 days out of a blow dry max. Highly recommended huns!
Ahhhhhhh Blair😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart