Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible woman. Why is she lying about her job title and training? Apart from to use it to scare children into thinking she might get access to them and harm them?

I reckon this is the point where she stopped posting about her job. I think she got
Reported and had a telling off!

Reactions: 4
That’s not a flex Beverley
IMG_5581.jpeg

And why is it getting new stair carpet when the stair carpet always has plastic covering it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When nanna bastards neighbours finally have enough of hearing her shout "CHUTANEEE" into her phone 👊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to delete her and her disgusting life style but a girl has to have a laugh, but it pains me to think she’s getting paid when she pops up on my feed and I watch her 😱
Send help

Reactions: 5
I want to delete her and her disgusting life style but a girl has to have a laugh, but it pains me to think she’s getting paid when she pops up on my feed and I watch her 😱
Send help
I blocked her ages ago - I just hate watch via Tattle instead!

• Haha
I’m 💀 she’s responding to this comment and said ‘CLAH’ instead of CLA asin Chelsea Lee art, please just go and watch I’m so bad at explaining
IMG_0363.png

• Haha
Folk who haven’t seen them will think it’s a caricature drawing 😂nope that’s just how they look unfortunately.
They all resemble Handlebars. It’s like they all have some undiagnosed syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bedroom carpet is the sort you find in run down local pubs to hide the dirt and vomit stains. That’s probably why she chose it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In what world is 4 miles a long walk in need of hiking boots especially when it's just along a canal towpath,.only about an hours walk on a flat surface that. Also the Toby Carvery looked shite I though

I've been blocked... what in the CHUTAAAANIIII is going on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How miserably mean is she?! Doing her own hair with a hair clippers. No wonder it looks so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7