Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this troll says,

""FRIG OF AND WASH YA BASTARD CURTAINS YA DIRTY COW"" 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When it was Dave's birthday she said she couldn't think of anything worse than spending an evening in the pub, now she's saying she had the best time ever because she was with family. I bet she's a right bleep with Dave's family

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Great, profound advice from Bev for GCSE students - “Remember, your best is good enough.” Erm, no. If your best doesn’t answer the questions correctly then it’s not good enough! I’m guessing she gave that advice to the twins, handlebars and our Helen. So that really went well didn’t it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is seething over our comments about family not wanting to spend time with her 😂 She keeps mentioning it. Love that we touched a nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is seething over our comments about family not wanting to spend time with her 😂 She keeps mentioning it. Love that we touched a nerve.
Was thinking this. She couldn't even do a video about a night at the pub with her family without mentioning it. I would imagine it's the grandchild she never sees comments that she particularly can't bear. She'll be fuming that came out when she's tried to put on the family friendly facade.

Reactions: 7
Shes a right nasty wee bastard and that blackpool B&B she lives in needs set on fire never mind decorated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was thinking this. She couldn't even do a video about a night at the pub with her family without mentioning it. I would imagine it's the grandchild she never sees comments that she particularly can't bear. She'll be fuming that came out when she's tried to put on the family friendly facade.
Oohhh what have I missed ?
what was the comment ?

Reactions: 1
Has she got a filter on or something? Why is the mint sauce so brown? It looks like baby poo 😭 am I tripping? The mint sauce we always get is dark green (the colour of mint, one might say!) I’ve just never seen it that colour.
IMG_8567.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she got a filter on or something? Why is the mint sauce so brown? It looks like baby poo 😭 am I tripping? The mint sauce we always get is dark green (the colour of mint, one might say!) I’ve just never seen it that colour.
View attachment 2947536
Probably her feaces after a night on the CHUTTTTANNNEEE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2947536
Looks like she has mixed apple sauce with graaaveee, nothing like any mint sauce I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 3