Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house it where tat goes to die. If she wasn't such a poisonous old bleep I would find it endearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy tit that bedroom is hideous. When in Earth was it last decorated. Looks like something out of City sauna Sheffield

0_city-sauna-sofa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over the picture frames just balanced on top of the radiator. What a dump.

He’s had a takeaway again. It’s like watching an ogre tear at a carcass.
She didnt have a clue what was gonna be in bags so another undisclosed ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do they pile on so much food. A whole chicken between them, four wings, chips and a corn on the cob.

Reactions: 1
Haha that carpet is minging not even the old beige that was in 🤣 but red omg it's a hovel the cesspool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The photos on the radiator tells us that she never puts the heating on. If she did the photos would warp from the heat and the frames would fall apart.

If I was earning 3k a month, with no rent to pay and had 6 figures in the bank, I'd like to think I'd treat myself to a bit of luxury, and no Bev, I don't mean a cheap candle from B&M, I mean a deep pile carpet, curtains that were made in the last century, a mattress that I can't pick up with one hand and I'd put the heating on too. Don't tell anyone, Bev, but I don't earn 3k a month, I do have rent to pay and I have all of the above

Reactions: 16
Then further down she says she made £1,200 last month. The math ain’t mathing you drunken Tory toad. What a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good for that person pointing out the number of views she gets doesn’t reflect the number of followers. It HAS to be bots. She lives in a hovel because she spends most of her wages on followers.

Reactions: 9
She is pissed again, no videos of going to bed after her NIGHT SHIFTS any more and putting the bin out 🤔

Reactions: 7